Chapter 19

Short chapter again...sorry

“Mom” I wiped my tears away “H-how did you know I was here?” I asked

“Well, your sister told me that you two might be here, and ew!” she said stepping on a pizza, Ranz and I exchanged looks and stared mom.

    “Mr. and Mrs. Posadas are coming over for dinner and I went out to look for you, and you’re here. Now, what are you doing here?” Mom continued  

    “We were just having fun, mom” I excused which didn’t really sound as good as I expected it to be.   

      “Well then, we have to go home and we have some dinner to go throu- what happened Oliver?” mom said as she saw the purple bruise of Oliver, he looked at me and mom looked at me and then everyone looked at me. What now?         

“And Giana, why do you look so haggard? Ranz get out of this house now and get ready, you too Tricia. Oliver, Giana, has your mom told you that you two have dinner to go to?” Oh, come on mom, one person at a time. “Fix yourselves” mom said and we instantly moved our way to the door and went home.       

When we got home, dinner was already set, and mom forced me to wear a dress, which I really don’t like, and then my mom dragged me to my room and watched me dress, very irritating isn’t it? Well, she wouldn’t leave my room so I might as well change. I picked my pink tube dress, just plain, and my 4-inch high black heels. I looked at mom and her face was a blur, I don’t know if she’s confused or just fantasizing, like staring at my dress, what would that be?         

“So, you’re here. are you going to go back there?” I asked       

“Well, I have to go back in a few days, 2 days to be exact” she said looking down to her black floral belt.         

“Oh right” I said, because I can’t think of anything else.         

“Ranz!! Are you ready?” Mom screamed        

“Yeah” Ranz replied, obviously irritated      

“Okay, so I better be preparing the tablemat” she excused and left      

I looked at myself in my mirror and talked to myself.      

“What am I going to say to them?” I asked myself, Oh right, mom never knew about our break-up, or that’s what I thought. The Posadas family: Giana, Oliver, Owy, and their parents.     

Now, just think of the questions worth asking, think, think, think! Ugh, what if he decides to speak-up? my mom will blame me for this, thinking that I broke his heart. What if Giana or Ranz told mom about their relationship? Or June about Harry? I just pray and hope that mom doesn’t explode.         

“Ding-Dong” the doorbell rang, What am I gonna do?   

I will update soon,but not soon soon...sorry.btw thanks for reading..hope yah enjoy it!