Chapter 16

I didn’t actually see where I am heading because it’s dark, suddenly I bumped into someone, ugh why do I always bump into someone? I hate it. I looked at him.

“Oh, it’s you, I thought some homeless person roaming around at night” stranger said

“Whatever” I said walking away shoving my tears, I was kind of expecting him to go away and I turned around to look at him he wasn’t there. How could that possibly freaking happen? But then I found my eyes searching for him. 

“Looking for me?” He surprisingly said behind me, which caused me to jump. 

“Wha? No!” I denied, obviously 

“Have you been crying? Oh yes, right there” he said pointing at my eyes, then I shoved it away.

“NO!” I said 

“Really?” he said crossing his arms. I let out an awful sigh. I took a step to the side, but instead of having a little freedom, he mirrored me.

“Get out of my way, Hunter!” I said impatiently 

“Hey, Chill, it’s not like I’m gonna kill you or something” he said

“Can you please just get out of the way? I have some place to go to” I reasoned

“Where?” he said

“Uhm, to the party of my friend, uhm, you know Austin Padilla” I excused, good thing the party was real, I just don’t want to go, Natalia, my friend was forcing me to go because she doesn’t have anyone to go with. And Austin was the love of her life. 

“Who?” he pardoned

“Austin Pad- anyway you’re just wasting my time, I’ve got to go” I said turning back 

“I can take you there” he said following me

“I have legs” I said

“Why are you always so mean to me?” he said grinning and I just keep walking away, and then my phone rang good thing there’s still 3% of battery left.

“Hello?” I said and so much noise filled the phone of course causing me to jump a little.

“TRICIA!” Natalie screamed

“What’s going on?” I asked and Hunter walked closer to me wanting to hear our conversation

“I’M AT AUSTIN’S PARTY, YOU SAID YOU WEREN’T COMING SO IRAH CAME WITH ME, OH AND GIANA, RANZ, PAULA AND STERLING ARE ALSO HERE” she screamed

“Well, I’m actually planning to go there now” I said trying to glance at Hunter and I could feel him grin.

“WAIT! BUT YOU SAID THAT NOTHING IN THE WORLD WILL MAKE YOU COME HERE” she said.

I’m dead. Hunter grinned a little bit bigger.

“Well, uhm I changed my mind” I said, pretty much unsure. 

“BUT- WELL OKAY, SEE YOU” she said as she dropped the call. Okay, now I have 2% remaining life of my phone, I should get back home and charge it. I walked away just leaving Hunter there, Good thing he didn’t followed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my way home and there was Natalie, and she’s on my couch, what is she doing here? 

“What are you doing here?” I asked

“I was waiting for you, so that we can both attend, Austin’s party” she said

“Are you serious?” I said “I told you that I wouldn’t be going” I added and then I realized that she called me a while ago

“But you said you were” she said and I decided to tell the truth

“Well, that was just a lie to keep Hunter away” I said 

“Who’s Hunter?” she said “Oh My gosh, You don’t mean Hunter Ryan Blake, do you?” she said, a little freaked out, but why?

“Well, is something wrong with that?” I said

“Well, no, but he’s like the most awesome guy in school” awkward silence. “LET’s GO” she said grabbing my hand and making me walk, well run. 

“I told you I’m not coming” I said

“Come on, Please” She said and made her puppy-dog eyes on me, oh Gosh no.. not the puppy-dog eyes. “Tricia wouldn’t want Natalia to be sad would she?” she said making her eyes about to cry, oh did I ever tell you she’s a great actress.

“Fine” I said