Chapter 20

I am panicking until my mom said something clear. 

“Oh hi, Mr. and Mrs. Posadas, welcome, oh, you don’t need to bring those pies” she said and my wet hand almost slipped to my metal bed and almost died, and just stood there staring at the mirror, at me. And then I remembered. Oliver said that the reason why he broke up with me was his mom, well? why did she accept my mother’s invitation. Something tells me that it wasn’t Oliver’s mom the reason why he broke up with me. What should I do? 

“A-aren’t you planning to go downstairs or something?” Ranz asked. And my staring turned to face him, buttoning his suit. Well, it looks nice on him, and Giana would fall for him over and over again just seeing him wearing that. 

“Well, I’m actually about to, but I just need to-“ I cut myself standing up, finding my headband, and obviously he laughed and left.

I got my headband and wore it, of course, then went downstairs, and freaked out when I saw them staring at me, not to mention all of them, even my dog, Still. I coughed for an excuse and then they got back to their own business. It’s really hard for me to move knowing that Oliver’s there, and the only chair that was available was the chair next to him. I swear, after this night I’d be sleeping on my grave. I froze for a moment, dying inside.      

“Are you gonna stand there or what?” Onin said, Oliver’s little brother, wiggling his spoon.      

“Of course” I said moving forward to my chair and slowly sat down and they all started talking and talking, one side, which was my mom’s side with Mr. and Mrs. Posadas, was talking something about our living room. The other side, Ranz side with Giana was about France, maybe the Eiffel tower?. Then Owy’s side with June and Onin was about Onin’s behaviour. But then I was talking about Oliver’s freaky behaviour IN my head. At the corner of my eye I saw Oliver staring at me, which gave me chills and ate my mashed potato.         

Then I felt a warm and soft embrace on my left hand, someone’s holding my hand!     

  Oliver.          

Sorry for the late update....I will update soon... I hope you are enjoying "our" story.. hihi...comment/vote/share? hihi..thanks :)) XX