Chapter 17

Natalie and I went inside Austin’s house and the music went so loud into our bones and crushed it all. Austin saw us, and From here I can see him trying to get a drink for us, I think. 

“Hey, guys” he started and gave us the drink. 

“Well, Tricia” he said raising his arms to Natalie’s shoulder “Mind if I borrow Natalie?” he added

“Yes, Sure” I exclaimed and Austin dragged Natalie in the middle of the crowd where I can see Sterling and Paula dancing like crazy, Giana and Ranz making out, Irah and who’s that? Oh, Niall, Irah and Niall near the bar and laughing at each other. 

“Well, it’s nice to see you around here” I recognized his voice

“What now, Stranger?” I said

“Hey! I was actually expecting you to say something good like, I don’t know, ‘Oh gosh Hi Hunter’ ” he said

“Sorry to disappoint you” I said rolling my eyes

“So, since you’re here can you spare me a dance?” he said and I kind of laughed cause I thought he was just joking and just looked at his confused poker face. I made a straight face right away

“Uhm, you were serious?” I asked kind of shy

“Well??” he waited for my answer 

And to make him pissed off, which I like, I said “Never!” crossing my arms

“Whatever” he said as he pulled me into the crowd with him and started to lean closer, I can feel his breath on my forehead and the scent of vodka on his mouth, has he been drinking? Well he might probably be drunk, But not that obvious. He then held his hands on my waist as the music went slow, then I felt so calmed down. I decided to place my hands on his chest which is so hard.

I look somewhere else and saw my brother, Ranz. He was wearing his favourite black shirt and simple jeans, and beside him, there was Giana wearing her floral pink dress and two-inch heels, four meters away from them I can read their mouth. 

“I have something for you” Ranz said and Giana’s face was a surprise, she dropped her drink as Ranz pulled out the little box he was looking for.

“W-what is it?” Giana said 

“EVERYONE!!” Ranz screamed which everyone heard and got everyone’s attention and finally Ranz knelt down raising the small box.

“Giana, will you be my girlfriend” Ranz asked and everyone went silent as he opened the little box, and it was a necklace with the name ‘Danz’ on it. Aw. How sweet. 

“Well, you don’t even know me that much” she said and as far as I know he had met her for like five months. 

“I got the rest of my life to find out” he said

“YES RANZ, YES” she said and she hugged him so tight as Ranz tried to kiss her. Everyone applaud including me, after that Ranz invited Giana for a dance in the middle of the crowd.

The music went on again, the slow one and we all got back to business.

After the tight blush on my cheek seeing both of them happy, Hunter’s hands went tighter making me step towards him, i looked down and there is no space between my tummy and his. I looked up and saw his face grinning at me. He went closer and I can feel his heartbeat on my chest. He leaned closer and kissed me, he kept kissing me but I didn’t respond I closed my mouth. His hands went to my ribs and tickled it, if you haven’t figured out, I am the ticklish kind of person. I wanted to laugh but I couldn’t then the soft touch of his hands made it more tickly. I opened my mouth to laugh but then he leaned much more and this time I responded.