Chapter 27

Geometry class wasn’t really that bad, Sterling was there, and also Paula, I think their schedule are identical. Anyway, I was behind them with Brett. And both of us can see their passionate love. And everytime Mr. Henderson writes on the board, Sterling whispers something, I don’t know, sweet? And it made Paula blush so hard. And because of that, I never learned anything from Geometry. Goodie. 

The day went on until it’s lunch time, the six of us, ehem, June, Irah, Paula, Giana, Natalie and I sat on our favourite table, cause no one sits there. And eventually we sat there, happily. 

“So guys, do you have any dress for the prom?” Natalie blurted out. I think she wanted to say that since this morning. But there we go.

“Nat, it’s only September” Irah said

“Well, just asking” Natalie said

“Oh would you look at that?” Giana said looking at someone behind me, I looked at what she’s looking at and guess what, it’s that b**** Shelby gurl, trying to flirt again with Oliver, whew what a nice view. I can feel my heart race, I don’t know why. Is it because I hate her, or because I’m jealous? Argh. 

“What are you doing?” Paula said

“What am I doing?” I asked very confused

“He’s flirting with someone else and you’re just gonna let him do that to you, Tricia, he’s your boyfriend. B-O-Y-F --“ Paula said, but then I cut her

“Yeah, I get it. And we’re done. I don’t care about him anymore” I blurted hurting myself a little, looking away so they can’t see the pain. 

“WHAT?!” They whisperly screamed 

“Since when?” Irah asked

“Well, few weeks now. Okay guys, cut it out, can we just-“ yay, someone interrupted

“Uhm, guys can I have Natalie for a minute, no, can I have her for now?” Austin creepily said

“Yeah” We said

“What are you doing?” Natalie’s last words as she nears the table of Austin’s friends

“And can I borrow, my love” Sterling said in the middle of the table and freaking came out of nowhere. Paula stood up and see what’s going on. Right. What’s happening? 

“Uh, Giana can I talk to you for a minute?” Ranz said from behind. Where are these people coming from? Is there a hidden teleporter here? Hello?

“June, I have something for you” Harry said in a surprise, and came from June’s right. I was at her let so I saw him came in, nothing freaky. 

Oh would you look at that, they’re all gone, except for my best friend, Irah. Good thing she wasn’t yet kidnapped. 

“What the hell is happening?” I asked Irah, who’s in front of me, eating her yogurt.

“I don’t know either” She said as she looks at our friends being kidnapped by those boys. 

Then suddenly, Niall was on my vision, he was walking slowly, Now What?. He slowly placed his hands on the eyes of Irah.

“Hm? Who’s this? Hahaha. Stop it Niall” She said as Niall brought out a piece of chocolate.

How sweet. 

“I have to show you something” Niall said and then I accidentally blurted out. “Irah, you know that I love you, please don’t go” I begged

“Uhm” she said as she bit her lip, not knowing whom to go with. 

“I’ll be back” She said and held Niall hand and disappeared. What’s wrong with these people?