Chapter 15

I got to the park and took a seat on the bench, I took my phone out of the pocket of my jeans, Great, 5% battery life. I quickly sighed and closed my eyes. I have so much in my mind at this moment. Ugh. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver from my right, well I think it was him. And he’s alone, Oh Gosh. Hide me! At the corner of my eyes I see him come closer, my blood is rushing so fast and I’m beginning to panic, until I just covered my face with my hands and reached my knees, and I look like crying. 

I was waiting him to pass by, ugh what’s taking him so long, I can’t see him crossing, in my mind’s estimation he should’ve passed by 5 seconds ago. 

I tried to lift my face and slightly looked to my right. Oh my, he’s not there, and suddenly I looked to myleft, nowhere in the streets, but sitting next to me, doing the same position as I did earlier. He looked up and saw me, looking at him. He stood up in surprise.

“T-Tri-Tricia!” he said as if he doesn’t know what to do, and he looks stupid when he does that. He kept opening his mouth but no words came. I sat down and just let him stand there looking like an idiot, like anybody else would see him, right? 

“Hey” sitting down looking like giving up. 

“Hey” I replied 

“So” He said scratching his head “How are you?” He said starting a conversation looking at me

“good” I quickly said and questions fill in my mind like why did you freaking leave me? And some sort of that stuff. The question ‘why?’ was the only thing popped out of my mind. Why? 

“You?” I blurted 

“Would you still care if I tell you I’m not?” Yes. No. I mean Yes. Yes. No! Ugh, I was just there speechless for several seconds just looking at him in the eye.

“W-Why do you care about my answer?, It doesn’t matter” I finally said looking forward to the trees waving. 

“Look, Do you really think I left you for someone?” he said

“Do you?” I said “Isn’t it that’s what all things are” I continued.

“NO, Tricia, you just don’t understand, I never really wanted to hurt you” he said 

“Well, in fact, you already did” I said still looking at the trees

“Tricia, please don-“ Oliver was cut by someone 

“Hey guys” Harry said holding hands with June, smiling.

“Well, Hello” I said, And oh I forgot June and Harry never knew about our ‘relationship status’

“Seems the two of you are having a good time” June said, What will I answer??my face was a blur.

“I, I-Uhm… w-We were??” I said 

“We were just talking about how much I love her” WHAT! Oliver are you kidding me, you’re crazy! June and Harry laughed a little about that. Why?? Why do I have to go through this?

“Aw. How sweet” June said, Ew, seriously?? Ugh

“SO we’ll just go, and leave you two here, kay?” Harry said waving their hands and leaving, once we don’t see them anymore I stood up and preparing to walk away. But Oliver grabbed my hand and my eyes went red, because I’m freaking angry.

“What?!” I said impatiently 

“Could you just give me like 5 seconds to explain?” he said and I would want to give him a chance but, I just can’t.

“Start” I gave up

“Look, I didn’t want to leave you but my mom, she’s got everything planned for me” he said and I didn’t actually believed him. I just looked at him after that. I started to cry not knowing what to answer, I just closed my eyes and removed his hand from my wrist. He didn’t restrained. He let me go. 

I ran.

Here yah go...sorry for the late update....busy-_-