Chapter 10

Short chapter,sorry :'(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Is she doing in sitting on Ranz’s bed? And she’s wet and naked, not literally but with a towel. Then Ranz came out of his bathroom shirtless. Dear God, don’t make me think something that I wasn’t supposed to think.

Ranz freaked out when he saw me, “It’s not what you think” making a stop sgn on his hands Ranz said cause I know I’m gonna tell mom about this. Giana cleared her throat. “I, uhm, was just, waiting for him” she said

“for what?” I asked

“W-waiting for him t-to lend me some clothes, because we’re so wet, because of the rain” Giana said, I didn’t actually mind them. What I did was that I closed the door and looked stupid and walked away.

Right now I can’t think of anything, I’ll just have to face my problem tomorrow. 

I was walking in the hallway of our school when I heard some kissing sounds near the bathroom, I was curious enough to walk to it and I saw Cody with another girl exchanging their saliva’s to each other, my eyes began to flood with tears as I remember the girl was the one who called me ‘bitch’ and ‘asshole’, and then I saw Brett heading towards me. I quickly removed my tears away.      

“Hey, Tricia, Can you tell Hunter we have practice today?” he said and I was confused    

“W-why? M- me?” I laughed    

“You’re always with him” he said    

“Always?” I asked    

“Have you forgot? He’s your boyfriend” he said       

“What?!” I shouted       

“Whoa, okay, are you alright?” he said

“Anyway, just tell him, please” he continued and ran   from the hallway, and I thought of what he said, he’s my boyfriend? Then a moment later someone called my name.     

“Tricia!” it said, I turned back and saw Stranger running towards me, my face was a blur, I can’t express my emotion that I was confused, as soon as he was in front of me he held my hips and pulled me against his body. After that, He kissed me on the lips. I Woke Up with a scream.       

“Whew! Thank God that was only a dream.      

“Aaaghhhh!!” who’s that, wait. Was that Giana? Oh god, please tell me she didn’t sleep here.