Chapter 13

Okay, so that didn’t freaking happen. Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Whew. Oh My Gosh! My gift. Ugh! Whew! It’s in my pocket. I grabbed it not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone and almost tripped.

“I’m so sorry” I quickly said as I looked up and saw his face, it was June’s first love.

  Harry  

“Tricia, are you okay?” Harry said holding my arm for balance  

“Harry? Yeah, I’m fine” I said “It’s been a long time since you- since you left” I continued. But then it flashed back, our story.  

“Tricia!” Harry screamed from behind the hallway, I looked around and I saw him almost tripping, until he actually tripped, everyone laugh and I felt hurt. I rushed to him and helped him get up.

“What’s with all the hurry?” I asked as he lifted a piece of paper with an A+ on it.   

“Tricia, I passed” he said making his cute puppy face. His action was so childish which made me liked him. I kissed his forehead to make him feel better. People say that we are a cute couple. But then when everything’s perfect, suddenly it gets worse. When I got home from school I can hear a sound of a crying baby, or at least sounds like that, I walked around the house and found where the crying came from.   

June’s bedroom, then the crying stopped  

I opened her door and saw her long brunette hair lying on the floor. I walked closer and observed her. She should be breathing, shouldn’t she? Why is she isn’t? i quickly grabbed her in my arms and tried hard to make her awake.

  “Ranz! Help Me!” I screamed and he instantly came in and saw June so pale and her cut on her left arm, it was deep.  

“What happened?” he asked

  “I don’t know” I said starting to cry, Ranz quickly carried her to the car and rushed to the hospital. After a few moments the doctor came to us and said that she was too depressed and very supressed about her feelings. Why? Did we ever made her feel like that? Well, until I barged in to her room, and saw her lying there watching television.  

“Are you alright?” I asked her walking closer, then she started to tear her eyes and made herself red.

  “What’s wrong? Tell me, please” I begged but she kept silent and stares at the television. I sighed and bowed down.     

“Do you love me, sis?” she started talking  

“Of course” I said    

“Do care for me?” she asked, then it hit me, why is she saying these things?

“Yes, I do” I said      

“Then why can’t you see or feel that I love him?” she said almost screaming

 “What are you talking about?” I said as my eyes began to flood with tears    

“Harry is all I ever wanted, he is everything to me” she said crying    \

“Is this the reason why you’re like this? Because of him?” I asked    

“If you really love me, please let him be mine” she said sobbing “Please” she repeated   

  “O-okay” I said hurting myself mentally, telling myself not to love him anymore........