Chapter 26

“Okay guys, I have to go to uhm, English History” I said 

“Oh, I have the same class too” Irah said and Natalie said

“Sorry guys, I have Chemistry” Giana said

“Me too” said Paula

  “So I guess let’s see each other at Lunch?” June suggested  

“Yeah, sure” Everyone said   

Then we all separated ways, waving at each other while walking backwards. Irah and I went straight to the classroom. We’ve noticed that everyone was there. I started to look around to find Oliver but thank god he’s not there. But instead of Oliver, I found Hunter.

  “Okay ladies, please take your seats, by the way I am Mrs. Mendez, Mary Mendez” she said nicely which made my body stiff, and cold.  

“Good morning” I said as Irah looked at me. Then Irah quickly took a seat beside Niall. I tried to look around for an available seat.  

“Why don’t you take a seat with Mr. Blake?” Mrs. Mendez said. My body froze when I knew I was going to sit with Hunter. But then I just smiled at her and slowly moved towards my desk, which by the way was at the back and corner of the room. Nice. 

As I sat next to him, Mrs. Mendez started the discussion, I could feel his gaze swept through my body. What the hell?     

“Hey, long time-no-see” He said  

“We met yesterday” I said obviously sarcastic  

“Well” he said “Feels like a lifetime” he continued  

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes and I ripped my bag open and got my notebook, and started writing. I kept on writing but still I feel Hunter stare. Several minutes passed, still writing.  

“You’re so cute when you write” he said

“Uhmm. Can’t you do something, I don’t know, Hm? PRODUCTIVE” I said with a whispering shout

“Hm?” He said as he slowly stretch his back, and by the way, it was sexy. And his spine traced his thin polo shirt when he made the normal position. 

“You know your view will be better if you’re near” he said as he pulled my 2-feet distance chair to 1-inch distance next to him. 

“I don’t need that” I said Then the bell rung. I instantly got out of the chair and walked out of the class for Geometry.