Chapter nine: "You too?"

Jane's P.O.V

        I walk along the side of the street on the way home. How can I go on like this? Ever since I woke up I feel different. As if I am missing something, something I am supposed to remember. I see my house in the distance and I stop walking.

        Should I go back?

        If I stay at home then I will just keep Will from doing what he wants to do because he has to watch over me. I don't want that for him. I want him to be happy, not stuck. Which brings me back to one question.

        Should I go back?

        I take a few breaths and continue to walk along the road. I can't leave my family, that would defiantly destroy them. I'm a hundred yards from the house when I see someone. She's standing next to her car and is looking straight at me. The passenger door opens and a boy steps out and also looks at me.

        All of a sudden I feel dizzy and I collapse to the ground. There is an ear piercing sound and I begin to scream and cover my ears. I feel something flowing down my face. I touch my nose and see blood covering my hand.

        The last thing I remember is seeing Oliver kneeling next to me, and Sophia, Will, and Austin running towards me. They're all yelling my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Austin's P.O.V

        Me and Will are watching X-men when we hear the screams. It's Jane. We both jump up and run out the door. I see Oliver kneeling next to Jane and putting picking up her now unconscious body. Me, Will, and Sophia start running towards the both of them.

        "Jane!" The three of us yell in unison.

        We reach them and I see Jane's nose is bleeding, and there is a lot of blood.

        "Get her inside!" Will yells. I can hear the urgency in his voice.

        "What's going on?" Sophia asks.

        "No time just get her inside!"

        We all run to the house. When we arrive Oliver takes Jane upstairs to her room while the rest of us follow.

        Oliver sets her down on her bed and Will goes downstairs to get their first-aid kit. When he comes back he gets tissue and begins to clean the blood off of her face. When he's done he puts his finger on her neck and his eyes grow wide.

        "What is it?" Oliver asks.

        Without answering Will starts doing CPR on Jane.

        "Oh my God," Sophia says and begins to cry.

        Will continues to do CPR and continues to whisper, "Please please don't die."

        Two minutes later Jane's eyes open and she gasps for air, then she closes her eyes again and sleeps.

        Will lets out a breath and hugs Jane.

        "Will what is going on?" Oliver asks.

        "We thought Jane was dead," Sophia says.

        "We need to talk," Will says and the three of them walk out of the room.

        I sit next to Jane's bed and hold her hand.

        What's happening to her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Henry's P.O.V

        I lay in my bed when I hear the sound. An awful ear piercing sound. I yell out in pain and try and reach for my phone. I don't even get close. Instead I fall to the floor and darkness falls over me.

        It's dark. I can't see a thing. But I hear a voice.

        "Hello?" The voice says. It's a girl's voice.

        "Hello?" I answer.

        Slowly the area fills with light and I see the girl in front of me.

        "Henry?" She says and I know who she is.

        "Jane." I answer.

        "You too?" She says.

        "What?"

        "This happened to me once. When I was younger. But I don't remember where. Or when." She explains. "Now that I think about it I can't remember anything from my childhood. That's strange."

        "Jane," I say. "What are you talking about?"

        She doesn't answer instead she just collapses to the ground and disappears. I try to run to her but I collapses too.

        My eyes open and I see Eddy kneeling next to me.