Chapter Seven: Target

Jane's P.O.V

        When I wake up again the first thing I see is Will sitting on the floor in front of the couch watching X Men. I sit up and his head turns to me.

        "How do you feel?" He asks.

        "Like I am alive," I say and we both laugh. "Where's dad?"

        "Work." He answers. "So you are stuck with me all day."

        "I don't need a babysitter Will." I get off the couch and head to the kitchen.

        As I pour a mug of coffee Will comes in.

        "Jane I'm not babysitting you." He says. "But you can't really go anywhere."

        "Why no-" I stop talking. I know why. I'm supposed to be dead. "I need to know something."

        "Anything."

        "Where is Oliver and Sophia?"

        "Sophia is fine, Oliver too. Sophia is actually coming here tomorrow." Will tells me.

        "Okay," I say. "So I guess when she gets here I have to hide."

        "Yeah."

        I nod and drink my coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Henry's P.O.V

        "You're sure that she's Jane Kindley?"

        "Eddy I am positive that this is her. So now what?" I ask.

        "Now you have to gain her trust make her show you her abilities. Then when the time is right bring her to Zenus." Eddy says and hangs up the phone. 

        I lay on my new bed and look at the ceiling. Why does that girl look so familiar?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        HEY I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT HAVING CRAMPS DOESN'T HELP. I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER I PROMISE. OH AND CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK "RUINED" THANKS.

        ~M~