GAG REEL

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Midtown High; Scarlett, Jacob, Zendaya all sat on the auditorium stand with the other students while Tom sat with Martin Starr. The director yelled action and Martin said, "Peter, it's nationals. Is there anyway you can take one weekend off?"

"You know, sir, I know, I would if I could, but Mr. Stark and my internship, I've got a lot... a lot of, responsibility..." Tom stared at Martin awkwardly before suddenly looking into the camera, "With great power, comes great responsibility."

The cameron moved onto Scarlett, who was shaking her head with an annoyed smile.

———

Tom abruptly turned to the camera from outside the school.

———

Tom and Kieran were talking to Jacob when they suddenly looked into the camera together.

———

The director yelled action but Jacob and Scarlett just made funny faces into the camera.

———

At the school dance, Tom and Kieran dramatically bowed to the camera.

———

At Peter's locker, Tom was getting things when Jacob appeared behind him, holding a Palestine lego figure. "My new lego death star," Jacob said.

"What, no way," Tom said in a girly voice, "How many pieces?"

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

At the hotel, Tom and Scarlett broke out in dance while standing in front of Laura.

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Peter's Bedroom; Jacob and Tom faced each other after Ned just found out Peter is Spider-Man. "This is the greatest thing to ever happen to me," Jacob said, "My face feels so good."

Tom instantly bursted into laughter as Jacob started laughing. "I wasn't supposed to say that!" he said.

———

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked as he tried to get out of the Spider-Man suit, but ended up tripping and falling down.

———

Tom broke out into dance once he was alone.

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Green Screen; Chris Evans stood in his original Captain America costume, hands on his hips, staring into the camera. "Hi, I'm Captain America. Whether you're a student or a soldier, there's one thing that'll always give you an edge. A hot lunch."

He immediately broke character and started laughing.

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Liz's House; Tom and Jacob stood in front of Scarlett as Tom said, "Hey, Emma!"

Jacob started waving.

"Hi, what a nice—"

"Jacob, don't do that," the director said.

"Oh. Am I not in this? I'm so sorry."

———

Tom tried to say his line, but when Scarlett smiled at him, his words stammered and he forgot what he was saying. He began to laugh as Scarlett smiled more.

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Toomes Warehouse; "It's time we changed too," Micheal said before taking a long pause. And then he sneezed. "So sorry!"

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Emma's Bedroom; After Emma and Peter kissed, Scarlett slid into her room and started dancing out as everyone laughed. But then Tom ran in, grabbed Scarlett and threw both of them onto the bed.

Scarlett laughed more as she yelled, "Tom! What are you doing?!"

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

Avengers Compound; After Tony found out about Emma and Peter, Gwyneth began to pull Robert away, but accidentally slipped. Robert quickly caught her while Scarlett walked forward to see if she was alright while everyone else laughed.

🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬 🎥 🎬

HYDRA Base; Spider-Man ran around the corner where he was supposed to find an unconscious Emma, but instead, he found Scarlett standing up. "Help, Peter," she said in the most squeaky voice, "Help me, I'm in trouble, I need help."

"I'm coming, Scar Scar!" he said before running towards her and throwing her over his shoulder. Then spinning around as she laughed.