CAST INTERVIEWS

Tom and Scarlett sat down for the first of many interviews promoting their movie when the interviewer asked about Tom's pronunciation of croissant. And instantly, Scarlett began to laugh.

"I say quackson," Tom said before asking, "Would you say a quackson?"

"I would say croissant," the interviewer said.

"How would you say quackson?" Tom asked the other people in the room.

"Quackson."

"A quackson, right?" Tom said before facing the interviewer again, "And my fans, Tom Holland can't say croissant. He says quackson. And every fan I meet, they take a video, and go, Hey man, can you say Quackson? And I'm like... Quackson."

Scarlett laughed some more and Tom pouted at her. But she just rolled her eyes before putting a hand to his shoulder. "It's okay," she said, continuing to laugh and he continued to pout.

————————————————————————

"Give me a sense, okay going into this one—" But as the interview spoke, Tom kept moving around in his chair, which caught the attention of Scarlett next to him.

"This chair is really uncomfortable," he muttered.

The interviewer laughed as Scarlett said, "Like a child."

"I'm trying to find the best spot," Tom continued.

"You're Spider-Man, you can go however you want," the interviewer said.

"It's pretend," Tom said, sitting with his leg on top of the other, "It's not real, darling."

The interviewer laughed again as Scarlett smiled at Tom. He tried to comfortable again but couldn't so he just said, "I'm just going to sit like this, darling. Here we go."

"Next time, we'll get the right aesthetic chair—"

"Yeah, I told you guys to get the proper chair," Tom said with mocked attitude. Scarlett shook her head as the interviewer laughed.

"It's like babysitting an actual child," She said and Tom smiled at her as the interviewer laughed some more.

"Have they given you any hints, of like, breaking news of the past couple of days? That we're going to get Black Cat movie? We're going to get a Venom movie?" the interviewer asked.

Scarlett straightened up surprised as well as Tom. "I didn't know that," she said, "That's so cool—"

"You don't have to pretend," the interviewer said.

"No, genuinely," Scarlett said, "I know I've been here for a while, but I really didn't know, I swear."

"Yeah, I knew there was a venom movie but not a Black Cat movie," Tom said, "That's interesting. I like Emma Stark, more."

Scarlett rolled her eyes as Tom smiled.

"No, if that ever becomes a thing, in our Marvel universe, I feel like an interference with Emma and Black Cat would be... interesting," Scarlett said, "I don't know how Emma would react to that... so... I guess we'll just see."

————————————————————————

In an Unscripted interview, Scarlett, Kieran, Tom, and Jacob sat together as Tom said, "Unscripted, here we go." He then turned to the three next to him, "Ask me anything."

"Um, I don't know, uh... what was your first kiss like?" Jacob asked.

Tom thought for a moment as Scarlett looked over at him. And then he said, "Ooh. The first time I ever made out with someone—" Jacob bursted into laughter while Kieran eyed Tom oddly and Scarlett continued to look at Tom, "Shout out to Megan Josser."