I woke up cradled in Cassius' arm. I was so warm and comfortable. I smiled then leaned up and kissed his cheeks before kissing his lips. I tried to get out of the bed but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.
        "I need to take a shower," I mumbled. He put one arm under my bare boobs and pulled me to him. He kissed my neck.
       "Shower can wait." I love how clingy just woken up or sleepy Cassius is. I have so much to do today. I have to go shoot with Greyson today. I haven't told Cassius about it because I want to surprise him. I know he'll be so happy because he knows how much I wanted this. He held one of my boobs as he snuggled into me. I feel so warm and protected. I laid there with him and looked at the wall. I'm still tired, but I have things to do.

       "Cassius," I sighed. He let out a whiny groan that made me smile. I looked over my shoulder at him; his face was resting against the pillow with only his brown eye looking at me.
"I have a lot of shit to do today," he let out a heavy sigh.
"Me too." He kissed my shoulder.
"Okay. Can we regroup later and watch movies on the couch and order takeout again?" I smiled at him.
"I can't wait." He smiled as well making those dimples pop out. We finally got out of bed and went to the shower together. Showers with him are so difficult because he's so tall and I'm so not. I lathered up his back before drawing a smiling face in the soap. I love feeling his muscles under my hands. I picked up my vanilla scented body wash and began to wash my body. I felt his eyes on me so I looked up at him. He had his eyes on me and had his bottom lip in between his teeth. He's so handsome. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips before kissing my forehead.

We switched places so the water cascaded down my body. I let out a content sigh when he massaged my scalp as he shampooed it. He's really the best.

~~||~~||~~

Cassius kissed me softly on my lips before wrapping his arms around me.
"I'll see you later baby girl." I melted right there in his arms. I hugged him tighter. He rubbed my back before letting go of me. I rested against the door as I watched him get in the car. I let out a sigh before closing the door and sitting down on the couch. My heart hurts terribly because I miss him. I pouted then crossed my arms as well as my legs. We can spend as much time together but as soon as he leaves, I miss him like crazy. I'm debilitated by how much I love him. I sat back down on the couch and sighed. I jumped out of my skin when my phone began to ring.

        "Hey there Amelia. I'm outside."  Nerves began to eat up my stomach. I turned off the tv and stood up.
       "Okay. Be right there." I pulled my coat on then walked outside. It's been so cold lately because Christmas is coming soon. I locked the door just as Greyson pulled into the driveway. I smiled then opened the door and got in. I hardly buckled my seatbelt before he sped off.
"So, what are we doing?"
"We're going to shoot a Christmas ad for coke." I ran my hand through my hair and bit my lip. Basically I'm going to be helping him string some lights on a tree, he's going to get tired because it's just the two of us and mom just died (little close to home) so I go into the kitchen where there's a picture of the family drinking coke, so I pour him some and then we sit down on the couch and embrace. Sounds simple enough. We arrived at a small building and got out. There were a bunch of big trucks everywhere and people everywhere. It was noisy and hot and I was loving every second of it.

I walked next to Greyson as he introduced me to a multitude of people.
"And your name is?" I held out my hand to a short man with brown hair.
"Amelia Loving." He smiled at me.
"You've got a future ahead of you." It was my turn to smile. We walked on set and I took my coat off.
"Pull your hair into a ponytail for me." I did as instructed and adjusted my white turtleneck. I love for a good turtleneck. Greyson and I were placed and fed lines before the cameras began to roll.
"Happy! Give us happy!" I dramatized my smile before continuing to decorate. The cameras stopped rolling as they readjusted the scene. It was time for a short break for me, so I went to the bathroom. Upon my return, it was time to shoot the scene of me in the kitchen. I stood in a beautiful modern kitchen resting against the island as the camera zoomed in on a picture of Greyson and a beautiful woman. There was a bottle of coke between them as well as another picture of a little girl with coke. I channeled the feelings I felt from the death of my parents which made my eyes water.

I glanced over at the two liter bottle of coke resting on the marble counter and then looked over at a sad Greyson. I opened the counter and took out two glasses and filled them with coke. I carried them over to Greyson and he perked up he put his arm around me and I cuddled into his side just as I would with the younger version of him. The camera pulled out and cut was called on set. The short man with the brown hair came over to me.
"Great job." I high fived him then stood up. I took my phone out and saw three missed calls from Cassius. I glanced at the time before calling him back. A sweaty, shirtless Cassius answered the phone. He was outside looking like he was doing some sort of community service project.

"Okay. Okay. Yeah, just ten minutes." He looked at the camera and smiled at me.
"There's my beautiful girl." I blushed at him before grinning.
"Hey there." I walked to the bathroom for more privacy.
"I was thinking of meeting up for some lunch. I miss you." Jesus H. He's the sweetest, cutest thing in the world. I wish I could kiss him.
"Of course I would love that." He grinned at me.
"Okay. I'll see you soon baby. In like 20 minutes." 20 minutes sounds like 20 years.
"Okay. I can't wait to see you." I blew him a kiss which he caught then placed on his lips. I hung up the phone then sighed. I want real kisses. I want to feel his soft lips crush against mine. I want to get out of breath from his kisses. I left the bathroom then looked over at Greyson.

"You ready to go?" I nodded. We said goodbye to people and I gave away my number to many people before getting in the car.
"Thank you so much Greyson." He nodded.
"No problem. We all need a way to get a foot in the door." I nodded in agreement.
"You think this could be the start of something new?"
"Yes. They really do like you. I'll send you the preview of the ad today and you can go ahead and show my boy." I nodded.
"Sounds good." He stopped the car in front of Cassius and mine home and I stepped out. I sat down on the front steps as I waited for him. A few minutes before his car pulled up. I stood up just as snow began to fall. He got out of the car and walked over to me. I started to walk towards him, but something was wrong. He stood a couple of feet away from me and crossed his arms. What could change in 20 minutes?

      "Why didn't you tell me?" Hearing the hurt in his voice made my heart hurt.
       "Tell you what?" He scoffed then looked up at the sky.
      "Tell me about you using me just like every fucking body else in my fucking life! Tell me that what we had was just...just a way for you to use me for my fathers career!" I was honestly confused.
     "What are you talking about?" He glared at me.
     "You shooting a commercial with my dad. You using me and him to find fame for yourself. God, you should be ashamed of yourself. You would do anything to get what you wanted and nine months of my life I dedicated to you just for this to happen." Tears began to fill my eyes.

        "You think I could fake this? Cassius, I love you-" he put a hand up to stop me from talking.
        "You don't love me Amelia. This whole relationship was a ploy just for you to rise in fame. Well, congratulations. I hope this is everything you wanted and more. Get your shit and leave my fucking house." Tears were now falling down my face uncontrollably.
       "I didn't do anything to hurt you. You think that I'm faking this?" I gestured to the tears and the the sorrow I felt. I did nothing to hurt him.
      "Get your shit and go!" I collapsed into the snow because my legs couldn't hold me anymore. I feel gutted. I watched him drive away which made me stomach hurt. He's leaving me. In 10 minutes my whole life is done. I held myself tightly as the snow continued to fall covering me in a cold blanket.