09

Arizona is hanging around the Salvatore house today with Stefan mainly, because she hasn't seen Damon since they broke up. Stefan's asleep on a chair right now, with a book laying on his lap. There's a random noise in the house, and it wakes Stefan.

"Damon?" Stefan call's.

Stefan stands and he looks around, he hears another noise before he's attacked by a gorgeous blonde vampire.

"Lexi?" Stefan gasps.

"Hi," Lexi says innocently.

"What are you doing here?" Stefan asks as they get up.

"How could you even ask me that?" Lexi asks as she hugs Stefan.

"I missed you," Stefan says.

"Happy birthday," Lexi says amd she noticed Arizona. "Who's this?"

"Arizona Lockwood," Arizona says as she extends her hand. "Damon's ex girlfriend / best friend / partner in crime, and Stefan's friend."

"I'm Lexi," the blonde says as she shakes the Lockwood's hand. "I'm Stefan's best friend. It's nice to meet you, Ari. Is it ok I call you that?"

"Ari is fine," Arizona replies as she walks upstairs, and lays in Damon's bed.
~~§~~

After Damon finishes his meeting with sheriff Forbes, he and Arizona walk on amd they end up meeting Caroline in the street.

"Look dungeon boy, I'm done being tour little slave girl. You seriously hurt me, and I will be damned if you think..." the vampire uses his mind compulsion. "Oh, my god! Where have you been? It's good to see you."

"Much better," Damon says. "You Samoa throw a party here at the Grill tonight."

"Oh, why don't you do it?" Caroline questions.

"Because Stefan and the bff wont come," Damon replies. "I need a lot of people. Big crowd. Invited everyone."

"And why am I having this party?" Caroline asks.

"Because you're gonna help me solve this town's little vampire problem," Damon replies. "And I want my crystal back."

"But Bonnie has it," Caroline says.

"I know that," Damon says. "Get it from her."
~~§~~

"Funny you should ask," Damon says as he and Arizona Enter Stefan's room, Arizona is wearing a scowl because she can't hear like a vampire cam.

"Well, I wasn't asking you," Lexi says. "Hi, there, Arizona."

"Hey," Arizona greets.

"There's a party at the Grill," Damon says. "You'll love it. Banquettes, tacky wait staff, all of Stefan's friends."

"Yeah, I don't want a party."

"Well, it's not for you," Damon says. "It's a party party. No one's gonna know it's your birthday. Caroline's throwing it."