34

When Elena Gilbert opens her door, she finds the Salvatore brothers and Arizona standing outside.

"Hey, uh, can we talk?" Stefan asks.

"Why?"

"We went to see Katherine," Arizona responds before Damon can even open his mouth.

"Come on in," Elena says as she steps our out of the way; Damon, Stefan, amd Arizona Enter.
...,

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asks, they're all standing around her kitchen now,

"No, of course not," Damon replies. "We just want the moonstone."

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break," Stefan says.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice," Damon says. "Ergo, you live."

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks.

"By releasing it from the moonstone," Stefan replies.

"How do you three even know this is gonna work?" Elena asks.

"Because we have a crafty witch on our side," Damon says.

"You discussed it with Bonnie," Elena sighs.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us," Arizona says as she plays with one of Elena's kitchen knives.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone," Elena reminds them. "She's not gonna five it to you."

"We're gonna get it from her," Stefan says.

"What he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to," Damon says. "We have a well trained Lockwood vampire hunter on our side."

Arizona rolls her eyes. "Not a hunter, just trainings to fight back."

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it," Stefan says.

"Wow," Elena says. "I mean, it sounds like you three already have it all planned out.."

"Yep," Arizona says. "We're awesome."

"Except for one thing," Elena says. "I don't want you to do it,"

"What are you talking about?" Stefan asks after he shares a look with his big brother. "Elena, we don't have a choice."

"What about Klaus?"

"We'll find him right after we get the moonstone," Stefan claims.

"Is that before or after he kills ever one that I care about, including the three of you."

"Elena, we Can de-spell the moonstone," Stefan says. "We can save your life."

"I know," Elena says. "Everybody keeps saying that."
~~§~~

Arizona, Bonnie, Damon, Jeremy, amd Stefan are all standing in the parlor of the boRding house. They're all discussing their plan.