13

"Why did I sleep with you again?" Arizona asks as she looks at Damon, she just woke up beside him, it's been a couple days since her training began, and the vampire noticed.

"You ask yourself that, gorgeous," Damon replies as he gets out of bed. "You're the one who came over last night, all in shape and stuff. I want going to say no and throw your fine self out. I'm dead, but I'm not stupid, Arizona. Now, go to school."
~~§~~

Arizona has finished another workout with Alaric, now she's at the Grill with Elena and Bonnie. The Lockwood girl is so glad Alaric Let her use his shower.

"I can't believe you're adopted," Bonnie says. "I never saw that coming."

"And it gets weirder," Elena says. "I looked at my birth certificate. It lists Miranda amd Grayson Gilbert as my birth parents. None of it makes sense."

"Which is why you should ask Jenna," Bonnie says amd she hears a groan in protect. "First of all. The Elena I know would always want the real trust, good or bad."

"And second of all?" Elena asks.

"You just found out your boyfriend is a vampire," Bonnie says. "So, unless your birth parents are aliens..." This gets a laugh. "How bad could it be?"

"Ah, ok, look, I have to  go to the store," Elena says. "My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories." And she gets up.

"I'll pay the bill," Arizona says.
~~§~~

"Hey, Ric," Arizona approaches him and Jenna. "Hey, Jenna. It's been a while."

"Arizona, look at you," Jenna let's out a wolf whistle. "How'd you get the tattoos?"

"Everyone listens to the mayor's daughter," Arizona says and Jenna laughs.

"I'm gonna go get some punch," Jenna says as she leaves the two.

"Your calves are getting bigger, at a good rate for a girl," Alaric comments.

"I've been running with Tyler," Arizona says.

"Good, good," Alaric says. "I'm gonna go find Jenna."

"Alright," Arizona replies and Ric leaves her. "And now it's one."
~~§~~

After being denied by every other girl, Damon finds Arizona alone. He hates seeing her so alone.

"Hey gorgeous," Damon greets her. "Wanna dance?"

Arizona actually accepts and she goes with Damon. He twirls her and pulls her into his arms for a good dance. Arizona giggles at the impact, and Damon smiles at the sound. He does a twirl to her and pulls her back in, earning a smile and she easily rests her head in Damon's shoulder.

Like Stefan, Damon looks around for the other vampire. He hasn't told Arizona about the other vampire. The vampire doesn't want the Lockwood to worry.
~~§~~

It's dark and the moonlight shines down in the clearing where Alaric has brought Arizona. He's ready to teach her how to use the weapons. Right now, she has one wrapped around her wrist, she's still on her fifties getup, a red dress with white polka dots.

"Now, punch the dummy as hard as you can," Alaric says. He has changed into some sweat pants and a black T-shirt, with some sneakers.

Arizona walks up to the dummy and punches it as hard as she can, the stake goes out but didn't stick.

"You're getting there," Alaric says. "Once you have enough muscle, that stake will go straight through." Ric's wearing a smile. "I told you, you're a natural."

Arizona stays in the woods when Alaric leaves, and she does her some pushups in the moonlight. She does push ups and punches the dummy. She was quick to learn how to reload the weapon. She does this over amd over, until it sticks.

"Oh god!" She exclaims happily, glad she's alone. "It stuck!"

"Not all the way through, gorgeous," Damon says as he appears suddenly. "Practice with me." He circles her. "So this is why you've become so fit. The working out. The running with that Tyler. You're training to be able to fight a vampire."

"When I learned what you and Stefan were, I was scared deep down, but I know you guys won't hurt me," Arizona says as she reloads the weapon. "I through you guys were the only vampires. But then that whole Logan thing happened. Then I saw that picture of Katherine. The other vampires aren't as friendly. I want to be able to fight back."
****be prepared for possible smut***

Damon nods in understanding. "I understand where you stand." He brushes a piece of hair behind Arizona's ear after she lays the weapon down. "You should be able to fight back."

Damon's blue eyes study Arizona's face and her lips capture his eyes. He licks his lips before he breaks the distance, again. The vampire loves the taste and the feeling of Arizona's lips.

Damon lifts Arizona up and on instinct, Arizona's legs wrap around Damon, the kiss doesn't break as Damon's hand moves up Arizona's dress. Her heavy breathing let's Damon know that she is not against this. Damon lowers Arizona and he turns her, and bends her over to touch her toes.

Slowly, Damon removes her panties and he stands again. He drops the red panties into the grass and undoes his jeans. He looks down and sees Arizona biting her lip in anticipation. Damon slowly enters bed and that pace picks up the more he goes, and picks up even more when Arizona makes her sweet sounds of pleasure rust drives him wild.
~~§~~