40

Arizona stands by Elijah's body.

"Why did they use my dagger?" Arizona grumbles as she rolls her new,y healed hand around. "Oh and by the way Elijah, thank you for healing me." She bends down and she delivers a kiss to his forehead. "Whenever you wake up, please don't hate me, Elijah. I had no idea about Damon's stupid, idiotic plan." She sighs as she stands and she goes upstairs.
~~§~~

Arizona smells burning flesh after a moment of Katherine going downstairs. She gets up amd rushes down and sees Damon with a flamethrower. Arizona rubs the stake from her thigh and throws it into Damon's back. The vampire groans as he falls.

"Arizona!" Damon yells. "What the hell? That was your bro... Are you healed?"

"Elijah did it, he healed me," Arizona says as she walks over and pulls the stake out, she places the bloody wood back into his holster. "When he arrived last night. And by the way. Elijah is indestructible."

"That's what I said," Katherine says.

"I don't care," Arizona says. "You're lucky I don't lucky i don't want trigger my curse or I'd kill you right now." And she walks out.
~~§~~

"Hey, Lijah," Arizona greets as she enters the room again, she removed her jacket and sits.

"Hey," Katherine greets as she pokes her head in.

They see the dagger being magically moved. Katherine flashes over and she holds it down. Suddenly, some type of invisible force steels one of Arizona's clean stakes and he shakes Katherine in the stomach, missing her heart.

"Damon!" Arizona yells, she's not scared but still.

Damon is there in a flash. "What happened?" He asks when he sees Katherine.

Arizona sees the dagger moving on its own again. "Damon..."

Damon grabs the flame thrower and he shoots the flames around the dagger. Stefan soon arrives and sees the turn of events.

"What are you doing!?" Stefan exclaims.

"Some kind of crack ass psychic witch attack!" Damon yells. "Get over there and do something about it. Go!"
~~§~~

Arizona goes to the Grill got the live band and she spots Alaric.

"Hey, Ric," she greets.

"Hey," he greets. "Jenna still won't talk to me."

"Can you blame her?" Arizona asks.

"Who healed your hand?" He asks in a whisper.

"Elijah," she replies in the same tone.

"I'll be right back," Alaric says as he sees Jenna getting a drink.

"Go," Arizona says and she grabs a table.
~~§~~

Arizona arrives home as Damon is leaving.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asks.

"Luka Martin is dead," Damon says. "His father's going after Elena."

"I'm coming with you," Katherine declares.

"No, you're not."

"Wait," Katherine says as she flashes over.

"I don't need your help," Damon says. "I don't want it."

"I know what we can do," Katherine says. "You have to let me do it."
~~§~~

"You wanna tassel?" Alaric asks as he stands in the ring with Arizona in her cellar at the boarding house. "Or box?"

Arizona runs over to the lockers and grabs two sets of boxing gloves. Alaric smiles, he was hoping she'd chose boxing. She tosses him the men's pair and they go at it.