32

Damon and Arizona are at Caroline's place, Caroline is grtrinf ready for school. Damon knows what the story about Tyler's curse triggering from Arizona, but he wants to hear Caroline's too.

"So, Sarah attacked Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped, she hit her head," Caroline says.

"Does Matt remember anything?" Damon asks

"Hmm, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine, Arizona said they were compelled," Caroline says. "That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident."

"Yeahs i don't understand that," Damon says. "The guy is a fool."

"Duh," Arizona says, about her own brother. "Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens opens up more questions that he can't answer and do you think it's a good idea for mine and his mom to find out he's a werewolf?l

"Well, no," Damon replies.

"And that werewolf leads straight to vampire boulevard," Caroline says which makes Arizona smirk. "I thought I was thinking fast on my feet."

"Where's your mom?" Damon asks.

"Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley," Caroline replies. "They haven't found her body."

"Ah, teens today amd their underage drinking," Damon muses. "Wait, did you guys see Tyler's eyes turn yellow?"

"They were more gold with Amber highlights," Caroline says. "Arizona was a good sister and helped calm her brother down."

"Did what I had to," Arizona says.

"Can he turn into a wolf now?" Caroline asks.

"Only on a full moon," Damon seas. "But now he has increased strength and who knows what else. I wonder how much. Aston told him. Gorgeous, does Tyler know about us?"

"No, he doesn't," Arizona snaps. "He is really freaked out!"

"I kinda felt bad for him," Caroline says and she leaves her room.

"He's got to know something," Damon says.

"Alright, I'll ask him."

Damon flashes over and he grabs Caroline by the collar of her shirt. "No you won't, Caroline. He cannot know about us. A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire so don't be his friend!"

"Wow, thanks," Arizona says.

"Arizona..." Damon sighs as Caroline leaves. "You know what I mean."

"What happens if I trigger my curse?" Arizona asks. "Will you stop being my friend?"

"No," Damon replies. "God! You're so difficult." And he walks away, Arizona frowns.
~~§~~

"This has Katherine written all over it," Stefan says, Damon and Arizona are with him at she school - Elena's missing.

"Katherine's in the tomb," Damon says. "Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in."