42

Arizona and Bonnie are watching as Elena signs some papers to get the boarding our in her name.

"Please sign here," the lawyer says as he shows Elena the proper place and she takes the pen.

"So this place is all yours?" Bonnie asks Elena. "They just gave it to you?"

"For now," Elena replies. "As sole owner, I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean."

"You're own personal safe house," Arizona says with a smile as she walks over to the drinks, and head herself some of Damon's scotch since he's outsaid waiting to be invited inside.

"That's the idea," Elena daubs

"Wouldn't want to clean it," Bonnie says and the others laugh.
~~§~~

"So we go to the dance, we find him..."

"Really?" Stefan asks. "How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like."

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply," Damon says.

"He could be anywhere at anytime," Arizona states. "I mean, according to Stefan, he compelled somebody at school."

Stefan looks between Elena and Bonnie. "It's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?"

There's a knock on the door and Alaric enters, but little does everyone else know, it's really Klaus taking over Alaric's body.

"There you are, Ric," Arizona greets as she hugs him, Klaus hesitates bht he hugs her back with one arm before easily letting go.

"Sorry I'm late," Klaus says.

"Hey, I need you to put me and Arizona down as chaperones at the dance tonight," Damon says.

"Klaus made his first move," Arizona says, Klaus sees the excitement radiating off of her and wonders who she is, all he knows is that Alaric knows her amd her first name's Arizona.

"Okay, So we find him and then what, hmm?" Elena asks. "What's our Olán of attack?"

"Me and Arizona," Bonnie replies. "He has no idea how much power I cam channel."

"And he doesn't know how well I'm trained," Arizona adds.

"If you can find him, we can kill him," Bonnie says.

Klaus looks between the girls. "That's not going to be easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around."

"Alaric has a point," Damon says. "I mean, what if he..." the vampire rushes at Bonnie and she throws him across the room with her magic.

"Or..." Stefan rushes at Arizona amd she is quick to grab a stake and jabs it into his stomach, Stefan grins and he goes to his knees, Klaus is impressed. "Well, I'm impressed."

"Here, drink," Arizona says as she gives him her wrist. "Someone Can heal me."

Stefan takes some blood to heal and Damon gives her some of his blood.
~~§~~

Klaus returns to Alaric's apartment where Katherine is still at, her leg is bloody amd she is holding a knife in her hand.

"You're right, the witch is all juiced up and aiming to kill," Klaus says.

"That's terrible," Katherine says, sarcasm dripping from her words.

"And who is that Arizona?" Klaus says. "She's human but she's kind of scary."

"Arizona Lockwood, the Lockwood who hasn't triggered her werewolf curse," Katherine explains.

"We're gonna have to kill the witch, Maddox," Klaus says. "But Leave Arizona alone. She is rather impressive. She could be useful." he opens one of Alaric's dresser drawers and he moves some shirts around, and he opens the bottom, finding Alaric's vampire killing weapon arsenal. "Crossbows. Wooden ballers and automatics? Who is this guy again?"

"Local vampire hunter," Katherine replies. "He's thd ome who trained Arizona, him and the Salvatore's."

"Well, that explains the clothing."
~~§~~

Arizona is at the school dance, she came without Damon. She sees Alaric, well, Klaus in Alaric's body. He makes his way toward a student, Dana, and her date. When he finishes with them, he sees Arizona and walks over.

"Hey," Klaus greets. "You look nice in the fluff."

Arizona laughs. "Thanks, Ric. You look nice, too."

When she looks away, Klaus stares at Arizona. He officially knows that she's a Lockwood, that she carries the werewolf gene, and hasn't triggered it yet. He hope she doesn't. He'd hate for her to suffer every full moon but he knows she must have moon swings now.

"You have your weapons ready for tonight?" Klaus asks.

She moved the jacket off her arm, the wrist weapon. She rises the skirt of her dress slightly, more stakes.

"Trust me, Ric, I'm always ready."

Klaus smirks mentally, he likes her.
~~§~~

Arizona learned at the dance that Klaus was in Alaric's body and that he was aiming to kill Bonnie, but she's okay. That leads to now. Arizona Lockwood is in the cellar with Elena. The Lockwood sister has removed her dagger from Elijah and has it tucked away. She's happy she gets to see him again.

She slides down the stone wall beside Elena. "And now we wait."

"You like him, don't you?" Elena asks.

"I do," Arizona says. "I might actually move on from Damon. Elijah will be my first since."

"Really?" Elena asks, an eyebrow rises. "Nice."

"Yeah." Arizona eyes Elijah's body. "Elijah, you better wake up soon."