SPIN OFF IS HERE

Hey everyone, been a while isn't it? 

Well lets wait no more and here is the next book in the series! 

I am happiest and the most fortunate to announce you the next book in Open Heart Series, that is.....drumroll........

Ethan-An Open Heart Story

YES! YES! YES! I know! I know, I am excited too

Here's the story description:- 

Spin-off of Open Heart, the sensation which has won over everyone brings you the story of the hero the world wants to hear.

Everything was normal for Dr. Ethan Ramsey, as normal as he had wished since he had left the otherside of him behind and soughed a new life. He had the name, the fame, the reputation and the ambition. The world knew who he was...or did it?

It wasn't until Charlotte Turner walked into his life and everything he had believed and lived changed. Changed which dragged his past to himself again.

Interns like her weren't supposed to exist, not supposed to carry the same desire he fought for, the same mysteries he wanted to conquer. At first, she was a pain, a torment to witness and it wasn't until his mentor's life was on line and he was forced to work with Charlotte that made him realise how wrong he was and has been to her.

To his darkness under the surface, she was the light which accepted it open arms. And her goodness was like a drug to which the addiction was a defiant.

But she too like him carried something within, something which kept dragging her into the spiral of destruction until the right was wrong.

And when the very place he worked was not as it was seen, with his morales and ethics on question not to mention how complicated his relationship with Charlotte was becoming, Ethan had least expected in the end for his past to show up again and destroy everything he ran away from—including himself. 

Find the story in my profile or search it in the box. Let's join together to find the new chapter of our sensational mystery romance! Link is in the comment section!

XOXO 

Ramona!

P.S- This book is also not the end....as we wait for Book 2 of Open Heart coming this winter 2019!