Acknowledgements

First of all, I would thank Wattpad for providing such a huge digital platform for bubbling writers like me. I love you guys!

Nothing is incomplete without you, my readers. Thanks for being in the journey with me, starting the endeavour with just a fanfiction which now spiralled into its own private universe. You are the reason which gives me the support to write through everything, to be the companion of the Longest Ride just like Charlotte has Ethan. And remember, for every end, there is a new beginning.

Special thanks to my friends here in the earth, I don't have many, even less than the times Charlotte had taken alcohol but they are the ones who have supported me and read the story through every chapter, especially you, Dr. Williams ;). You have been my rock through this entire story.

To my parents who have supported my every adventure by giving in all their efforts and my mom who mercilessly teased me about our main hero. Blessed to have you always by my side. 

And gratitude to Pixelberry for giving us this amazing story, from which I built my own world. Thank you for giving us amazing friends like Bryce, Sienna, Jackie, Elijah, Kyra and Rafael. Thank you for giving us amazing mentors like Ines and Zaid, Dr. Banerji and Harper.

From now, I would like to point some important details about the story. Even though I am reluctant to admit, Charlotte and I are...in a way similar. Well I am still in the teen times, but our mentality is the same. You will find a piece of my reflection in Charlotte, a piece which I wanted to show the world.

Those of you who have played Choices, you will know certain characters who are present in this are...different and not from the original OH story. Also, the additional cameo characters are present because I wanted to make the surrounding feel the vibrations of background mysteriousness. If I announce the potential self-made sequel, you will find more about the world which thrives under our eyes. The world of nothing normal.

And, towards the end, there is a mention of 'J.R'. I won't say who that is, for that is up for you to theorize and figure out. All I can give you is the idea of its origin. The J.R are the initials of one of my favourite paranormal romance author, J.R. Ward. Trust me, there is no relation yet...the symbolism is---ting-ting.

I've created the flashbacks as a memoir which Charlotte lived everyday, unconsciously of course. See, depression and trauma are explained differently in medical terms, but it doesn't matter in the interpretation. I have seen my friends suffer from it. Hell even I do often. The intense pressure which keeps on building and building until its too much and renders you helpless. Which is why, I advice you, if any of you are suffering from such situation...speak. Say about it to the people you trust, hell you can even talk to me about it and I swear I can help. But please, don't keep it hidden inside you. I have faced it and I know what it can do. I but have come in terms to live with it, but my friends, don't make the mistake I did.

Sometimes, time takes to heal our scars...but sometimes its people who heal it by love. And which is why in the end...

A million thanks for creating a beautiful man like Ethan Jonah Ramsey. Who made us realise that angles do exist among us. Who made us see that even with the sins, they can care. Who loved without reasons, protected without words and promised to never let go. The one who made it to the hearts of billions, and to my soul with my Open Heart.

Stay tuned for the next....? :)

Check often for the sequel updates(now that I am hell bent on not letting go either!) 

XOXO

Ramona Tehradin