000: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺,
𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 13𝘵𝘩, 12𝘢𝘮

my camera.

my camera is what brings me through my day to day life. i can depend on it to be with me wherever i go as long as i have my trusty canvas backpack with me. at any given second, there can be something worth capturing.

i've included a photo of my sister jen hanging out of the window on our way home from lunch.

yes, i was driving, but i knew i had to get the photo before she moved

yes, i was driving, but i knew i had to get the photo before she moved. once you get a good picture, it's euphoric. you want to take a million more just like that picture.

the funny thing about her car, is that she got it from her british boyfriend. i'm not used to driving on the right side, so it felt a bit weird. she didn't feel like driving because she always gets sick when she drivers side for some reason.

i've driven her everywhere for the past several months because of it. she's a few years older than me. she's twenty, and i'm eighteen. in fact, i just turned eighteen last week! not much has changed except for the fact that i'm officially a legal adult now.

jen told me that when she turned eighteen, she went to the pub and got shit-faced. i'm much more of a water than wine kinda girl. instead of doing anything potentially dangerous, i bought my first apartment for myself.

it didn't cost much. i still need a roommate, though. i think it'll be easy to find a roommate, especially with the job i have. i work at a bookshop-slash-record shop down downtown. since we live in california, a lot of hippies come in. i'm hoping more sensible ones will come in so i can live without stress.

my apartment is quite nice, really. it has a lot of windows, which i like. the bedroom looks out onto the city, and so does the kitchen. i've already decorated it with plants and flowers. jen makes fun of me because i like flowery things. she doesn't understand that i'm saving the environment with plenty of fresh air everywhere.

my neighbors seem different. i haven't yet met them, and i've lived there for a week. they must travel frequently or don't go anywhere at all, because they never seem to be home. i tried to bring a marshmallow pie over on friday, and no one was there, so i ate it all by myself.

i'm sure they're nice people. if they aren't, then i hope they like me, a nice person. i try to keep myself most times, but i admit, i'm quite friendly.

anyways, i took this picture i've included of my huge bed. i can stretch as far as i want without worrying about hitting anyone!!