𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺; 01

𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺,
𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 13𝘵𝘩, 7𝘱𝘮

today i went to my seventh shop in california looking for someone who knew the beatles. or me.

miraculously, the girl at the front desk knew exactly who i was and exactly who the beatles were. i told her i woke up thursday and when i went outside expecting the press or something, no one was there.

i told her i brushed it off until i realized yoko, my wife, wasn't anywhere to be found. when i did find her two days ago, she had a different husband and kids. she kicked me out of her house promptly after i tried to tell her about everything.

i tried ringing cyn, but she didn't recognize me or my voice either. julian wasn't born. my only son wasn't even alive. no one knew who i was except for some guy named larry. he tried to convince me we were best friends, but i swear i've never seen that fucker in my life.

i ran out of some apartment i was apparently staying in and decided to make my way around the city asking if anyone knows who the beatles are.

before charlie, the girl, i didn't get an, "oh, maybe," it's always been a "no, we don't have them."

i was beginning to get frustrated before i met charlie who tried to help me as much as she could. after i told her about all this, she offered me to be her roommate until we figured out what was happening. obviously i couldn't say no, so now i'm sitting on the floor of her bathroom. she gave me two or three pillows and a comfy blanket.

she's quite pretty, if i'm being honest. she has light blonde hair that comes just below her shoulders and almost black eyes. she's just a bit shorter than me, but she matches my height when she's in her boots. she looks like she's from asia. striking features, i must say.

i've also been wondering where paul, george and ringo are. do they remember us? are they looking for me? there would only be one way to find out-finding them and seeing if they recognize me at all.

if they don't, i don't know what i'll do. they're the only people who could really remember the beatles other than me and charlie. i'm planning on finding them like i found yoko-by the phonebook.

for now, i have to get to bed. charlie made hot chocolate. i'll update you on the situation later.

𝘫.𝘭.

___________________