012: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘺

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯,
21𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

the only thing left was to find george and paul. how hard could it be? if charlie could find two beatles in this span of time, she wouldn't have issues finding the other two. this went through her mind as the two boys carried along in front of her on the sidewalk, talking loud and gregariously. she could barely understand them from their accents, but she could make out a few words.

it was a cool, misty evening in london. the town wasn't too busy for it being a wednesday. the streets filled with the same characters as always; businessmen and women, the occasional tourist and teenagers. charlie didn't have to shove anyone out of the way to keep up with john and ringo, and to her that was all that mattered. they went shopping, exploring the streets and buying anything they desired. charlie bought a gorgeous silk dress, four sweaters, a few pairs of designer pants and amazingly comfortable heels and sneakers.

john bought a few suits, more shoes and some jeans. ringo wanted to buy a few hawaiian shirts, but they were too expensive. as the sun was just setting, and the london skyline looked glorious, even the busy bystanders stopped to stare at the pink and purple sky masked by clouds.

"christ, look 'a that," john uttered above a whisper. "bloody amazing..." even poor, nearly drunk ringo stopped to stare. charlie quickly found her camera, praying there was still film in it. she brought it to her face and looked through, taking the best picture she could.

 she brought it to her face and looked through, taking the best picture she could

"get a good one?" john murmured into her ear while charlie took a few photos. he rubbed her shoulders up and down as she took another one, but soon realized she used the last of her film. an empty click was all she heard. john frowned into her neck, staring at the empty camera. "boo hoo."

the sun already set and it was beginning to get dark out. charlie knew they would have to be getting back soon, but it was fun being out on the town, shopping. they'd bought hundreds of dollars worth of clothes and shoes, not worrying about the money. they won the lottery, for christ's sake.

"we should go," she murmured, slowly lowering the camera from her face. she could feel john's breath fanning on her exposed neck. ringo, as oblivious as ever, didn't even notice the two staring at the sky. he stumbled away somewhere before he heard them speak. "john?" she spun to face him, almost a feeling of consternation in her stomach.

john was standing there, just simply staring into her eyes. the two were extremely close, and john could feel her heart grow faster as their bodies were barely pushed together. he took her wrist, feeling her pulsating heartbeat against his fingers. with adoration in both figure's eyes, john was the first to move closer. his indolent gaze soon ended as he closed his eyes, feeling charlie's hot breath right on his lips.

"john, i-" charlie's words were soon cut off by john's lips pressing firmly onto hers, his hands wrapped around her waist and pulling her closer.

she gasped at his sudden gentle touch as the kiss deepened. she felt a jump in her heart, as did he. his lips were so warm, and it almost tasted like honey. finally, after so long, john thought, they kissed. finally. sadly, it was triumphantly ended by ringo's unruly voice from around the corner. they quickly parted before he had the chance to see them kissing in front of the dim sunset.

ringo stopped in his tracks, staring at the two. "you guys took the picture without me, didn't you?" he grinned. charlie's eyes flicked to john's before he broke into laughter.