006: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦

𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩,
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥,
11𝘱𝘮

finding themselves on the beach, charlie and john didn't know whether to wait for john's supposed friend to come around with the ferry or to keep wandering. drunk on coffee, they roamed the near-empty beach together.

"look!" john pointed somewhere ahead of them. up ahead in the distance charlie saw lights and people. it looked like a wedding was being taken place right there on the beach. or, at least, the after party. "let's go crash a wedding!"

there was nothing for charlie to do but to follow john as he was in his hysterics, running barefoot on the gritty sand. she sighed, running faster after him. there on the dock of the beach, couples danced, hugged, talked and laughed with each other. the bride, wedding dress still in-tact was dancing away with her new husband.

charlie watched as john ran right up to the table full of assorted foods, drinks and snacks. he took handfuls of macaroons, little cupcakes, mini hotdogs and a bunch of bread. he shoved them into charlie's bag she realized wasn't on her back anymore, wondering how he got it off her so quickly and smoothly.

she coyly followed him to the other table that had a chocolate fountain and all sorts of spaghetti. it was right by a bonfire that lit up everyone's faces who stood by it. no one seemed to noticed the two outsiders, one of which was john lennon.

"this is a fuckin' boring wedding," john muttered, shoveling spoonfuls of pudding into his mouth. "tom said he should be around tomorrow morning. is that alright?" charlie nodded, grabbing some crab-cake and taking a bite. the food was excellent, probably expensive, too. "let's leave a present, shall we?" she thought he was joking, but he wasn't.

john reached right down and grabbed something off the sandy surface. he ran over, strange mess in hand, throwing it in a bag on the presents table. "what did you just put over there?" charlie asked as he jogged back.

"you'll find out,"

charlie grinned confusedly, desperately wondering what he put in the bag. "okay," she said with hesitation. she trusted him, however.

charlie quickly snapped a photo of some people by the bonfire as john watched.