𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺; 04

𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮,
11𝘱𝘮

i feel like it's been bloody forever since i've last written in here. everything's been so busy since i met charlie. which is a good thing. i'm used to busy. the first few days were a bit slow, but now, we've met ritchie and everything's been peachy!

we've concurred that the beatles will be started once again. as soon as we find george and paul, it seems everything will finally be good again. i wonder if george will want the beatles back since he hated the limelight so much. if he needs heavy convincing, i'm sure i can send charlie to the rescue. she's good at convincing.

ringo and i have gotten right pissed with the helpings of alcohol. charlie doesn't want to get drunk with us which is confusing. who wouldn't want to get drunk with two beatles? she'll come around once she sees how fun it is. right? she'll come round.

we've definitely had lots of good conversations. ringo and charlie and i. we get along all jolly good. we're currently sitting in the bedroom together, talking. haha. charlie made a joke. about the beatles. but it's an inside joke. can't tell. sorry. they say hello. ringo says he likes oatmeal. which he's eating. fuck. we've gotten so boring. i cannot believe my life has come to this.

i'm starting to think about pursuing a relationship with charlie. she seems semi-uninterested. i may have gotten drunk and flirted with her last night. everything has become a blur since then, though. she's such a nice girl. i don't know whether it's for me or her i want a relationship with her. she has a boring life. i'm about to have a fun, exciting, lively life. it should be... exciting?

if it isn't, i will let you know.

goodnight.