𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺; 03

𝘷𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩,
𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 18, 7𝘢𝘮

charlie has a way of explaining the beatles like i've never heard-she says the beatles weren't allowed in her korean household. she was eleven (weird saying it) when we became popular. her parents hated us.

charlie loved us from the beginning. she bought all our albums with the spare change she scrounged up. it's strange being friends with a fan because you would expect her to ask mounds of questions, but she never did once-i suppose it's just my fame talking.

anyways, we got to virginia beach in no time. she drove the whole way, which i wasn't opposed to. i'm an okay driver, but she's excellent. i've been driving for fourteen years, and she's only been driving for two-she's already exceeded me in ways i would've thought laughable.

charlie's hilarious. her laugh is so cute and little like a tiny bunny rabbit's. she laughs at nearly every one of my jokes.
i like charlie a lot. she's grown on me the short time i've known her. we've definitely grown closer. we slept on the beach together last night. it was horrible. of course, it was all her idea. she was so eager about it, i couldn't say no!

right now, we're sitting on a bench on the dock, waiting for the ferry. john'll have a trip once he sees me. john is my old bartender from london. he worked at a bar called the bag 'o nails. we went there all the time. even after my wedding reception with cyn.

charlie seems to be timid about the subject-my previous wives. i tried to talk to her about it, but she acted like i was talking about the pope fucking me! i don't know why, either. i explained to her that i didn't want them anymore, and that she has nothing to worry about-she didn't have much to say on the matter.

for now, i just hope everything goes accordingly. i know john's gonna recognize me. after, i'll convince him to let us on, no charges-and bam! we'll be on the fastest ride to london! if something goes wrong... well... i don't know. i don't want to think negatively at a time like this! the beatles are awaiting! and all our solo work!

i hope paul remembers us.

he's my partner in crime, my best friend. sure, we have our disagreements, but i still love him to death. he was always the cute beatle, everyone loved him. i was the witty one, george was the quiet one and ringo was always the goofy one. i wonder if now that those labels are all erased, if ringo will decide to be the smart or quiet one. or maybe george doesn't want to be the quiet one. maybe paul wants to be the funny one! what if i want to be the cute one? we get to decide our own fate, now. it's strange. i almost like it.

and what will happen to charlie when the band gets back together? will the others like her? will she run back to california? i don't want her to be like yoko, with me everywhere at every time! i mean, i loved yoko, but now i realize that relationship was toxic and weird. i don't want charlie to be the next yoko. maybe she'll like one of the other boys more than me and she won't have to be the next yoko. that would sting. i wouldn't blame her, though.
she's such a nice bird. she'd want a nice bloke, not me.

the one guy i wouldn't want her to be with is paul. he used to try and be the boss of everything with the band. if she went with him... i don't think i could stand it. the beatles would have to break up. again.

besides, paul has linda. or maybe not. i didn't have yoko. maybe the thing erased everything that came because of fame. that would mean a lot of things. george might not have pattie. ringo surely won't have mo if everything fame brought was gone. they met at the cavern where we first got our start to fame.

nothing. we don't have anything.

of course, i have charlie. but they don't have anyone.

must be sad.