𝘫𝘰𝘩𝘯'𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺; 02

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵,
𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 14𝘵𝘩, 8𝘢𝘮

aaannnd i finally convinced charlie to come with me! it didn't take a lot, but only because i begged her with my life. thankfully, she said yes. i don't wanna travel london and liverpool without her! i've grown very fond of her since i met her nearly 24 hours ago. i really hope she doesn't change her mind. if she does, i'll probably just give up on everything and stay. hope they come find me or work itself out.

scratch that

scratch that. we slept in the same bed last night. i usually go on a date with a bird before sleeping with her. sometimes. most times. as far as i know, that's the plan for now.

anyways, charlie is radiant and beautiful as always. when i woke up, the morning sunlight was beaming right onto her face. it made her look like some kind of angel, almost. i'm realizing how independent i've become on our friendship-if you could call it that.

i almost called her yoko this morning. that would've been awkward.

she made it clear on her views on me when i used to be famous. she loved me, or should i say, loves me. sometimes i catch her staring at me when i'm not looking. it's flattering, really. such a pretty bird looking at me all in love. i don't exactly know if she's in love, but when i see that shimmering look in her eyes, i've got the feeling.

for now, i have to wait and see. if everything goes as planned and we meet the boys, get the band back together, somehow regain national fame before anyone realizes we were gone, i should have girls all over me again.

i'm not hung up on yoko. after all, we were only together for nearly four years until a few days ago. i hope if everyone remembers the beatles and life goes back to where it was, she doesn't remember me. i don't want her anymore.

i don't really want anyone anymore.