°13°

"It was a long time ago. Sixteen years to be exact. A pureblood queen gave birth to two healthy and strong girls. The first girl to be born was beautiful. She had auburn hair and maroon eyes which could melt anyone's heart. She was named Yuki.

The second girl to be born was beautiful in the eyes of both the queen and the king. Or at least, that was until she opened her eyes. Her eyes were sky blue which both the queen and king hated. Though, before she opened her eyes they named her Yang.

The reason so being was because they looked like another family member's eyes. Rido Kuran to be exact. He was seen as evil by all of the Kuran family so the child was predicted to be the same.

Yang was forced to stay in a basement with little to no food and a small amount of clothes while her sister was treated like a princess. Yang's parents abused her whenever they were angry, frustrated or simply when they wanted to.

Before long, her sister joined in on her parents cruelty. There was only one Kuran who refused to hurt Yang and that Kuran was her brother, Kaname Kuran.

He didn't want to join the others but he watched from a distance. Yang always screamed to him yet he merely stared at her. Despite his constant betrayal the girl couldn't help but fall for him. After all she did see his soft side after she was beaten.

When the Kurans were done and they had left the room Kaname tended to her wounds and helped to heal her using his powers. She was thankful to him for that.

He always promised her that he would marry her once they were older. She was a fool to believe so. One day on Yuki's and Yang's birthday, Yang decided to sneak into the kitchen for a small snack for she was extremely hungry.

One the way there, she passed the library where she heard her parents and Kaname celebrating Yuki's birthday. Just as she passed she heard something which caused her to stop dead her tracks and eavesdrop.

Yang couldn't believe her five year old ears when she heard her brother, the one she loved, agree to marry her sister without hesitation.

Though she was young she could feel her heart break. She felt a tear rolled down her face and along with that tear was all her love and respect for her family.

She ran to her room and packed everything that she could away. Then she wrote a note to her family. Once she did that she opened her wind and crawled out of it. Yang took one more look at the place she was never able to call home then ran away.

Along the way she was attacked by two rogue vampires called level E's. She thought she was going to die but she was saved by a hunter who took her in despite what she was.

A year later she was separated from her new family during an ambush. While walking in the snow she met another Level E. Instead of welcoming  death she tried to fight but her vampire taming mark hindered her powers this causing her to struggle against the vampire.

Before the vampire could kill her she was saved yet again by a man who is known as the Sakamaki's father. I'm sure that you can tell that the rest was history."