°27°

Evelyn
My hands smoothed the crinkles of my skirt and also pulled my tights up. Everything about the uniform is okay, except for the boots. I really don't like them.

(A/N: That's really how I feel about the boots)

A knock on the door made me stop. "Come in," I shouted. In strode Adrien. He had his normal pantie dropping smirk. "Come on Purr-incess, we'll be late if you take any more time," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay." Adrien's smile brightened. "Are you excited for today?" he asked. I shook my head. "I don't really feel anything," I replied.

"Why?" he asked. I sighed once again. "It's thanks to my dear old brother. Ever since I came here, I've been slowly going back into the emotionless husk I once lived in," I replied.

His smile dropped for a quick second then it came back. "I know something that will cheer you up," he said then he began approaching. Intent glimmered in within his eyes.

I backed away nervously while my hands rose up. "Uhhhh, what are you doing?" I asked as I continued to back away from him. This continued until I was against the wall and Adrien's hands were on either side of my head.

"This," he whispered then his hands quickly dropped down to my stomach and tickled me ruthlessly. I couldn't help the small giggles with eventually erupted to loud laughter. "Okay, okay. You win!" I shouted then he stopped.

"Come on, let's go," he said. I got up and dusted my uniform. Just as we got out of the room Adrien was tackled to the ground by Kou. "What were you doing in my sister's room," he growled, though Adrien didn't seemed the least but fazed by it.

"I was simply helping your sister with her first day jitters," he stated in a monotone voice. "That still gives you no excuse, you could have called one of us," he growled.

I approached Kou and put my hand on his shoulder. "Please don't hurt him Kou-nii. He was just trying to help me," I said. Something flashed in Kou-nii's eyes. Something that I couldn't understand. He then let go off Adrien.

"If I ever catch you in my sister's room again then I won't hesitate to kill you and dump your body in the darkest corner of the earth," spat Kou-nii then he left. I rolled my eyes. My brothers are way too overprotective. It's like they forget that I am stronger than them and have advanced training.

I held my hand out for Adrien to take, which he did. "Jeez, your brothers are annoying," grumbled Adrien. I couldn't help but giggle. "They may be annoying but I still love them." Adrien grumbled out words which I am should never utter near Reiji-nii.

Adrien gave me his usual soft smile. "Let's go Evelyn."

Adrien
Evelyn walked ahead of me while I looked at her. She may be clever yet she is so clueless. I don't know how she has not noticed my affections for her.

Ever since a young age I have had a crush on her. At first it was small but as time developed, it gradually grew. From a small crush to a slightly larger one. From a larger one to a full blown crush.

I wish that she would see beneath the happy go lucky face that I normally put on. Then maybe we could be something. For someone so confident, you truly are a lost cause Adrien Agreste.

We finally reached the others just as they were about to go out. Luckily Evelyn and I don't have to eat everyday. Just as we walked out I stood next to Evelyn. Suddenly I could hear screams.

"Kyaa~ Who are the new students!"

"They are so handsome and beautiful!"

"Oh my gosh! Is that Adrien Agreste?!"

"It is. Is that his girlfriend!"

Both Evelyn and I blushed when we heard that but chose to ignore it. I could feel a burning stare on the back of my head and judging by the aura, it's Laito and Kou.

"Hey Evelyn," I whispered. "Can I come to your room later?" She shrugged. "Sure. Just don't let my brothers see you or else you are going to be in deep shït," she replied.

I smirked and half of the fans fainted. "Nothing will stop me from getting to you Purr-incess. After all I am your knight while you are the damsel in distress." She punched me hard on the shoulder when I said the damsel in distress part. "Can we please hurry up or else we will be late to class," said Takuma Ichigo. We walked in silence for the rest of the way.