°22°

Dream
Within a few minutes of sleep, I found myself in a meadow. Grey clouds covered the sky, leaving the atmosphere to be dark and gloomy.

Red painted the grass and some of the tress surrounding the area. Bodies littered the ground along with weapons.

Amongst the corpses familiar hair colours caught my eye. I instantly ran to them. "Brothers!" I shouted while tears built up in my eyes.

Then my feet stopped, almost as if someone grabbed them. I turned around and right in front of stood a woman who's identity was shrouded by a hood.

Her face was covered yet I could feel the distress in her body. "Who are you?" I asked while my eyebrows furrowed.

"I am known by different names but they most common is the hooded lady," she said. I instantly dropped to my knees in front of her. "You don't have to kneel Evelyn, or should I say Yang." My fists involuntarily clenched when she said this.

She noticed this. "Don't worry Evelyn, I won't say your other name. I am sure that you are wondering why you're here," said the lady. I nodded knowing full well that if I opened my mouth, deplorable words would come out because of how she mentioned my old name.

"I am here to warn you Evelyn. An old enemy is awakening beneath everyone's noses. An enemy older than your blood related brother," she said.

"Why tell me. I am merely a child when compared to other purebloods," I mumbled out. This caused her to move forward until she was standing right in front of me.

"You are a special girl Evelyn. Your birth, your looks and your new name are no coincidence," she said as she began fading away, along with the rest of my surroundings.

"Wait! What do you mean?!" I asked before she could completely disappear. Her voice was barely a whisper yet I heard her loud and clear.

"All shall be revealed."

End of dream

"Wake... up... Eve-chan." My eyes snapped open and I scanned my surroundings. I was back in the limo and everyone was looking at me with a concerned look on their faces.

"What the hell happened in your dream Bunny?" asked Yuma. I tried to tell him yet I was frozen. It took me a few seconds for me to realize that I was in shock.

Yuma-nii came towards me then pulled me into a hug. The scent of his strong, yet familiar cologne brought me back to my senses. "What happened bunny?" he asked softly. "You were all dead," was all I could say.

Yuma's hug tightened around my body. "Don't worry Evelyn, that's never gonna happen," whispered Yuma, into my ear.

I nodded at him then he let go of me. It took me a minute to realize that we were already at the new school.

We got out of the car and stood at the gate for a while. Ruki-nii was pretty ticked off that the gates were locked, until Yui offered an idea.

"Let's jump over. It's technically not trespassing since we are supposed to be here," she said with a nonchalant shrug. Ruki-nii looked unsure while Yuma started to jump over.

I followed after him then the others did so. Yui had a bit of trouble but I helped her out with my telekinesis. Once she was over we began walking towards the big building ahead of us.

As we walked I heard the click of a gun. An anti Vampire weapon, to be more precise. I instantly turned around and saw a man with silver hair and lilac eyes.