°21°

Evelyn
I sighed as I finished packing the remainder of my clothes away. Tonight is when we finally go to this Cross Academy and I have a bad feeling about this.

Nothing can compare to what I'm feeling, except for the heartbeat that I felt at the hands of Kaname Kuran. Just his name is enough to send me into a temporary rage like no other.

Once finished I went to go and have a bath. Afterwards I put on my clothes and went downstairs with my luggage. Due to distance my other brothers are leaving an hour earlier and I'm going with them.

On the way to the front door of the house I saw my brothers and said bye to them. I also wished them a safe trip. When I (finally) reached the front door I saw Yui waiting for me.

She wore light blue jeans, a pink shirt with a lace back. Over it she had a white hoodie which said 'MY EYES ARE UP HERE' in black, large letters over her breasts.

Part of me feels like she should have worn this when she first came here. That might have stopped Ayato-nii's merciless teasing when it came to her breast size.

Of course I would slap him on the head whenever he called her pancake and it worked (for a few hours). We went outside and waited for the limousine to show up.

Eight minutes later it did show up. Before I could take a step Kou-nii was out of the limousine and excitedly hugging me and Yui.

"This is great. We have neko-chan and M neko-chan all to ourselves," he cheered on while he had his signature kid friendly smile. Though, I knew the pain that lurked behind those seemingly innocent eyes.

I gave Kou-nii a fake smile which I prayed he would fall for. His eyes narrowed yet he continued to cheer on. Eventually Yui got him to calm down then we went into the limousine.

I greeted the others in a cold manner. My regular stoic expression was on my face. Deep down I couldn't find the strength in me to smile or look happy because that bad feeling had really put me off.

Ruki-nii glared at me for a moment then he put down his father's book. "Okay Evelyn, what is wrong?" he asked.

I sighed as I sat down. "Something about this new school is giving me a bad feeling and it's putting me off," I said. Yuma-nii scoffed.

"It's just new school jitters. You'll be fine once we get used to the school," he said while he put a sugar cube in his mouth.

Yui was silent as all of this took place. My eyebrows furrowed slightly. "This isn't new school jitters Yuma. I didn't have those on my first day at Ryoutei Academy. This feeling is just as bad as the feelings that I felt on the day I ran away from them," I mumbled out.

As soon as those words exited my mouth, the tension in the limo increased tenfold.

"Kou-nii, when are you going for your tour in Australia?" I asked curiously. He brightened up once more. "I'll be going once the first term is over. I'll be back before the next term starts," he chirped.

Before long, Yui and I became engrossed in a conversation with Kou-nii, Ruki-nii and Yuma-nii.

A yawn escaped my mouth before I could stifle it. "Are you tired Evelyn?" asked Ruki-nii. I softly nodded. He chuckled lowly as he moved closer so that I could put my head on his shoulder.

A few seconds and I was out like a light