°14°

Evelyn
Just as I finished telling Yui about my past, I was tackled into a hug. Yui looked at me with a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that Evelyn. If I had known I wouldn't have burdened you with my problems," she said to me as she continued to hug me.

I ran my hand softly through her hair. "Calm down Yui. It's all in the past. I have caring brothers, a loving father and a great sister."

Yui blushed when I said sister. Suddenly a knock came from my door. Due to the fact and speed of the knock, I could tell that it was Reiji.

"Come in!" I shouted. Yui winced slightly and I gave her an apologetic look. The door opened and Reiji, along with my brothers, came into the room.

They were all dressed in their casual clothes which didn't really shock me. I pointed to an area in the room which I had set up so that everyone would be comfortable.

- time skip -

"Hahahahahaha!"

After a few jokes and laughs everyone had settled nicely. Currently the triplets were laughing their butts off as I told them about the time I saw Shu fall asleep and fall out the window and into one of the rose bushes.

Of course Subaru glared at him but even he couldn't resist the laughter. I rose both hands up to signal for silence. "Okay everyone. Now it's time to get the real show on the road," I announced as some of the brothers looked confused by what I was saying.

"I know that some of you may think that you're are really slick but not really. I know that Shu, Ayato and Kanato are now dating."

Shu looked like he wasn't bothered but I could see the faint blush on his face. Ayato's and Kanato's faces instantly became bright red but Kanato his his face behind Teddy.

I pointed at Shu. "You first," I announced. Before he could object I gave him a 'try me' smile which he knew was a warning.

Then he began telling us all. Afterwards Ayato told us then Kanato. Yui was fangirling in the background by how sweet this was while I listened intently.

Suddenly Laito turned to me. "Come on Kawaii-Chan. Don't think that I didn't see you with Adrien," he cooed but I could sense the dark edge in his tone.

The other brothers were also looking at me intently with a dark glint in their eyes. Damn, I understand that they are protective of me but still. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like it or anything but...

"Don't worry guys, I won't try to run away from you yet. He was checking on my situation." The tension in the room lessened which I felt grateful for.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 05:04. "Okay. It was nice catching up and all but it's time to sleep," I said.

They others grumbled except for Reiji and Shu but they eventually got out. Just as Yui was about to get out, I hugged her and said goodnight. "Goodnight Evelyn. See you tonight."