°17°

Evelyn
As I walked to the limousine I heard a voice calling to me from a distance. I turned around to see Layla and Milan running towards me.

Layla still looked pissed off (as usual) while Milan had her usual bland look. Both were carrying backpacks. "Stop there shït head. We're coming with!" shouted Layla.

At times she and her sister are so alike. Milan on the other hand...

So quiet. Almost as if she's a shadow. Once they caught up to me Layla punched me hard on the shoulder. "Next time listen when we fücking call you bītch!" she hissed out.

I merely blocked her out. "Why's Milan coming with us?" I asked. Layla smirked. "I forced her to come. She looked lonely so I didn't stop bothering her until she came," explained Layla.

Afterwards we walked in silence until we reached the limousine. I let Milan and Layla go in first then I went into the limo.

To most of the brothers surprise, me excluded, Layla sat next to Laito. And to their bigger surprise he didn't try to talk (*cough* harass *cough*) to her.

Milan sat next to Subaru. I sat in between Shu and Subaru. For once Subaru was surrounded by girls (not mentioning fangirls, of course).

"Evelyn," whispered Milan in her monotonous voice. "Hmm?" I turned to look at her. My sky blue eyes met with her grey lifeless eyes which were hard to read.

"Amethyst and I have been thinking about this. Do you and your brothers want to go out with me and the others tomorrow for our last day at home?" she asked.

"Sure," I said with a shrug.

"There is no way that Ore-sama would miss out on this."

"Teddy and I agree that we want to go."

"Fufu~ of course I will go with my lovely Layla."

"As long as it doesn't cause too much commotion."

"If Amethyst is there then I'll go."

"Tch, I guess I'll go."

Layla smirked. "That's good. Kira would have been pissed off if any of you had not come since she mainly organized this."

Ayato smirked. "That's Yours Truly's girl," he said. I just rolled my eyes at his possessiveness.