°15°

Evelyn
I sighed as the wind blew my hair. My arms were carelessly flung over the rail on the roof of the school.

Today is my last day at Ryoutei Academy and quite frankly a small part of me feels sad. "Aww, what's wrong neko-chan?" cooed a voice I knew too well.

I turned around and saw my older brother, Kou, standing there. "Hi Kou-nii," I whispered.

"What's got you down bunny," demanded another voice which belonged to my freakishly tall brother, Yuma.

"It's nothing," I replied nonchalantly. "Ne~ Ruki don't... you think.... she's lying," whispered my other brother, Azusa. Next to him stood Ruki. Ruki merely stared at me.

"Come on neko-chan, if you don't tell us then I'll keep on bothering you," whined Kou. My eye involuntarily twitched when I remembered the last time he wouldn't leave me alone.

"It's just that I'll miss this school. I may be going with my brothers (Mukami and Sakamaki) and my friends but here holds so many memories," I whispered. Unbeknownst to me, a tear had rolled down my face.

Kou-nii looked at me with a worried face for a quick moment then he brightened up. "Cheer up neko-chan. I'm sure that we'll be able to make memories of our own once we get to the new school," he chirped.

I nodded at him. Suddenly Layla burst through the door looking pissed off as hell. "Can you control your Hentai of a brother," she spat out towards me.

I rolled my eyes. "What has he done now?" I asked, clearly exasperated as Kou-nii and Yuma-nii snickered in the background.

"The damn bästard won't stop following me!" she hissed. Just as I was about to say something I heard Laito. "Oh Bitch-chan~"

I noticed Layla flinch then she sucked in a deep breath. "I'll see you when we're going to the new school." With that said she jumped over the rail and landed on her feet perfectly.

Then she started walking towards the city. Ten minutes after that Laito appeared on the roof. "Have you seen your friend Kawaii-Chan?" asked Laito in his normally flirty voice though I could see the desperation in his eyes.

Before I could deny it Ruki-nii pointed towards the city. Laito glared for a second at him then spat out thanks. After saying that he teleported away. I gave Ruki-nii a look but he shrugged it off.