°30°

⚠ WARNING ⚠
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SUCH THINGS THEN IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laito
The halls of the day class dorms were silent as I walked through. I made sure to cover my scent before I came here so as to make sure that pesky vampire hunter doesn't see me.

I only stopped once I reached a dorm where a certain dark haired, foul mouthed beauty was. I slowly opened the door and closed it quietly. I had to hold in a scream when I felt something pass me very quickly.

Layla was sitting up in her bed and she looked pissed. "What are you doing in here?!" she whisper shouted so as to not wake up the other student in the room.

I grabbed her wrist and teleported us to the fountain. I only let go when she kicked me. "Tell me what were you doing in my room asshöle!" she spat with a dark aura surrounding her. Quite frankly she looked terrifying yet so sexy.

"Oh little one~ I just wanted to spend a bit of time with you," I purred while I stared up at her with a seductive look. A blush rose on her cheeks but she still looked angry. "I could have killed you Laito."

I smirked at her. "But you didn't." was all I said. She looked dumbfounded for a moment. "Anyways, why did you bring me here?" she asked after a few minutes of silence. "Ne~ are you scared for being alone with me?" I asked which caused her to blush a bit more.

"I... I'm not scared of being along with you, Laito. It's just that I am curious." Hmmm. "Lately I haven't seen you and I want to make up for lost time," I cooed close to her ear then I gave a long lick.

She squealed. How adorable. "Don't do that. It's fücking disgusting," she said. I couldn't help how cute she looked in a bunny shirt and cotton shorts. She noticed me ogling her and frowned. "Stop being a pervert Laito or else I'll beat you to a bloody pulp."

How cute. "Stop stalling little one." She scanned my face to see if I was kidding around but I wasn't. I was dead serious. She slowly approached and when she was close enough I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into my lap.

She yelled slightly and I chuckled. Her legs were on either side of me and her face was close to mine. "Seeing you in such a position is such a turn on," I said lowly.

Layla was awfully quiet so I decided to try and elicit a reaction from her. I moved closer to her then I smashed my lips against hers. At first she was unresponsive then after a few more seconds she began kissing back with as much passion as me.

I licked her lower lip, asking for entrance but she denied me so I squeezed her äss a bit which caused her to gasp. I took the opportunity and thrust my tongue in. Despite her obvious lack of intimate knowledge, her tongue moved against mine as though she had done this before. As we kissed her hands unconsciously wound themselves around my neck which turned me on. After a few minutes we parted.

Layla was out of breath and her cheeks were dusted faint pink. "That... was amazing," she breathed out. Not bad for her first kiss. "Indeed it was. I look forward to doing so next time," I said. Before I could teleport us back her hand fisted my shirt. "Laito," she whispered. "Hmm."

She looked up at me with such innocent eyes that I almost had a nosebleed right there. "When it comes to our... intimate moments, please don't go too far or try anything without my consent." I could tell that she felt vulnerable and afraid. I've seen such cases in previous sacrificial brides and I know how to handle this type of situation.

I smiled gently at her. "Don't worry Layla. I would never try anything because I love you." She smiled back at me. Her soft side is just as adorable as her violent one.

Without anymore more words, I teleported her back to her bed and tucked her in. Then I gave her a peck on her forehead. "Good night Doll-chan," I whispered out then I teleported away.