°2°

Evelyn's p.o.v
The walk back to the mansion was quiet but pleasant. I relish in the calmness of the night, it gives me clarity in a way.

Our footsteps could be heard as we walked. My headphones lay comfortably on my shoulders. Tonight was kind of colder than the rest but what should I expect. It is winter after all.

Once we finally reached our destination I was shocked to say the least. Instead of taking me to the mansion Whilst decided to take me to Christa's old tower.

"Why are we here?" I asked. Shu sighed and held his hand out. I hesitantly took it and let him teleport me inside it.

We appeared in an unfamiliar room within the tower. The floor consisted of grass as soft as a feather. Trees surrounded us along with white roses and light as bright as the sun poured into the room.

"Where are we?" Shu smiled gently. "Since Laito was in the music, Ayato and Kanato were fighting and Subaru was venting in the garden I came to the tower. Whilst inside it I discovered here." said Shu.

"Apparently since Christ could not leave the tower he built this for her to help calm her down," he said. I was in awe of the beauty but I did not show it.

"Can we stay for a bit?" I asked softly. "Where else am I going to sleep," deadpanned Shu. I sighed and put my headphones back on my ears. As time passed I slowly fell into the dark abyss of sleep.

—Le time skip—

My peaceful dreamless sleep was relaxing, to say the least, or it was until someone decided to wake me up.

I opened my eyes to find Shu crouching down towards me. "Let's go. It's almost time for school," he said. I yawned softly while stretching.

As I did this I failed to notice the small amount of pink which appeared on Shu's face. He held a hand to me so as to me up which I graciously took.

Then he teleported us to my room where two of my brothers were waiting. Angry lime green eyes met with my Ruby red ones along with angry lilac green eyes.

"Where we're you Cupcake. Ore-sama was looking for you?" asked Ayato whilst glaring furiously at Shu.

"Oh, I was in the rose gardens for a while then I took a nap with Shu somewhere," I replied nonchalantly. His eyes narrowed at Shu. Before he could say something Laito chipped in.

"Now now, we should be getting ready for school. So let's leave bunny-chan alone." Ayato tsked and teleported out of the room.

Kanato gripped teddy even harder but eventually left leaving me and Laito. Wait, did Shu leave?! "Thanks Laito," I whispered. He smirked and winked at me. "No problem bunny-chan. Now you'd better hurry up before Reiji comes here and has a fit."

With that said he left. A sigh escaped my lips as I moved to the closet to get my uniform for school.