°25°

Once I entered the room, I closed the door and surveyed my surroundings. The uniform was on the bed and I picked it up. The uniform was okay, except for the short skirt.

Luckily, I brought black tights just in case the skirts were going to be short. Alright, time to start unpacking.

- Time skip -

My body fell on to the bed with a heavy thud. Short pants escaped my mouth. I am so tired! But, it was so worth it. Everything is now organized. Reiji would be so proud, considering the fact that I am normally very messy.

I wanted to have a nap yet I did not want to see that lady again. Something about her makes me feel safe, and that terrifies me beyond comprehension.

My thoughts were disrupted when I heard a knock at the door. Judging by the scent and sickly sweet aura , I could tell that it's Yuki. I heaved as I forced my body to get off the bed.

I walked towards the door and opened it. Yuki stood there with a happy smile on her face. "Come on Evelyn, I wanted to introduce you to the other moon dorm students," she said as she grabbed my wrist and yanked me.

On a normal basis I would instantly pull my hand away and go back to my room but I'm too tired to argue. As we walked Yuki and I engaged in a conversation.

"What is it like, being a influential politicians daughter?"

"It is okay."

"Is it true that your father is the Vampire King?"

"That is definitely true."

"Does that mean you and your family royalty?!"

"Not exactly. The Mukamis are the adopted sons of my father. Due to the amount of heirs and regulations that have existed longer than most civilisations they are not considered royalty. I, on the other hand, am also adopted but I came from a high ranked vampire family making it easier to be considered royalty."

"Wow, your family is so interesting!"

"I guess so."

"Wait, if your father is the Vampire King, doesn't that mean that he has chosen an heir to succeed him once he dies?"

"You are correct. My father was unsure of who to pick when his sons were younger until I came along. Because of the qualities and powers I possess he has picked me to be his successor."

"Does that mean that you're a vampire queen in training."

I shrugged carelessly. "I guess so," I said nonchalantly. Yuki looked at me in complete awe and for some reason, I felt happy to see her doing so. I wonder if it's the strong bond which is normally formed when twins are born. Tch, that's going to be a pain in the future.

We continued to talk about my family until we arrived at our destination. Students in the room went silent once they saw me with Yuki. Some of them even bowed.

I scoffed slightly. "Just because I'm a pureblood, it is no excuse to bow down to me. I am merely a vampire like the rest of you," I said as I scanned each student there.

"But you are of royalty, and not bowing would be a sign of disrespect," said a boy with messy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I sighed softly. "Fine. If you do bow to me then I will take it as a sign of disrespect. I truly don't want to be treated as though I am above you. After all, we are all vampires in the end."

Him looking shocked would be the understatement of the year. "Now that little story is over, I would like to introduce myself. I am Evelyn Sakamaki. I am sure that you know who my father is but don't let that get in the way of having a good and healthy friendship with me," I said with confidence seeping into my words.