°24°

Evelyn
In strode two people and my eyes widened. Standing a few inches away from me were my beloved brother and sister, Yuki and Kaname Kuran.

I saw the faint glint of recognition flash in Kaname's eyes, then it disappeared. "Hello there," chirped Yuki. I gave her a fake smile and approached her.

"Hi there! Who are you? Are you a prefect? Are you in the day class? Do you enjoy eating chocolate? Can we be friends?" I asked, feigning excitement. She sweatdropped along with everyone except for Zero, Kaname and Yui.

"My name is Yuki Cross. I am a prefect. I am in the day class. I really love eating chocolate and yeah, we can be best friends," she replied. I nodded in acknowledgement.

"I am Evelyn Sakamaki and these are my brothers," I announced in a proud manner. Yuki's eyes instantly lit up. "Wait a minute, are you the daughter of Tougo Sakamaki?" she asked as curiosity shined in her eyes.

"Yes I am."

"That's so cool. Your father is so cool!"

"Yeah, he is. Now, onto introductions. The one standing over there is my brother Ruki Mukami. The teenager standing to Ruki's left is Azusa Mukami. The freakishly tall one standing by Kaien's desk is Yuma Mukami and the blue eyed and blonde haired idiot is Kou Mukami. They are my brothers."

Yuki seemed to be processing this so I decided to leave her be. Considering the fact that she hasn't tried to attack me or say something insulting just proves my theory correct.

She was turned human and her memories were locked away with her Vampire side. "Since we are all acquainted, mat I please take the new students to the moon dorms?" asked Kaname.

Kaien nodded and with that, we were off. Since the boys side was closer they were shown their dorms first, leaving me with one hell of an annoying pureblood.

"This place is beautiful Mr Dorm President," I said while my eyes took in the beauty of my surroundings. A small smile ghosted his lips. "Very beautiful, the architect for the building did exceedingly well," he replied.

Once we were a safe distance away from the boys dorm I found myself pinned against the one of the walls in the building. Jeez, why do male vampires like pinning people to walls! Is it to build their male pride because if so then I find the entire male vampire population stupid.

"Is it really you Yang," whispered Kaname in a halt voice. In this moment I knew that I would have to pull a fast one.

I feigned a look of confusion and ignorance. "I am unaware of any person by the name of Yang Mr Dorm President," I said. His eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

"Pretending won't help you," he growled out as his grip on y wrists increased. I winced in pain and hoped that he didn't notice it. "I am truly not aware of a person by the name of Yang, but I am aware that you are hurting me Mr Kuran. My father is a very powerful man and I would suggest that you mess with his only daughter," I warned with a cold, bland expression on my face.

He seemed to contemplate this and while doing so, I kneed him in the gut. His grip loosened for a second and I took that as a chance to move away from him.

"Shall we go ahead," I said in a blank tone. Kaname, by now, had recovered from my little attack. "Yes we shall," he said while he glared at me. The rest of of the walk to my room was silent until we got there.

"This is your room Miss Sakamaki, since the number of girls is uneven you will not have a roommate. Your uniform and blood tablets are already in the room, along with your luggage. Since you and your brothers came today, you are excused from class."

I nodded at him and began walking into my room. As I walked past the doorway Kaname grabbed my wrist. "I would like to talk you later Miss Sakamaki," he said in a husky voice. He disappeared afterwards, leaving no room for disagreements.