Chapter 13: The Truth About The Prophecy

Evanity's POV

Silence prevailed over the entire board room as soon as Avery finished talking. I glanced at Tarah and Solaire and saw that both of the Davians were looking at the Learnah and waiting for her opinion regarding the subject matter.

Learnah Hadley's face was grim and she furrowed her brows together in consternation about everything that she had learned from the Havian. "So you're telling me that you've been to the headquarters of the Cabrian? And you've gotten the Cabrian map there?"

"Yes, Your Highness," Avery replied nodding his head.

"Let me see it."

Tarah pulled out the battered-looking map from her bag and handed it to the Learnah who instantly scrutinized it. For a long time she didn't say anything and so Tarah spoke up, "We observed that there's tiny island called Thean located near the kingdom of Airy in the map. We also figured out that that island might be the hiding place of Altherea where she might have created all of the Cabrians who are attacking us right now."

"Thean? I've never heard of that place before..." Solaire said looking bemused then leaned nearer towards her mother to get a closer view of the map. Her perfect arched eyebrows creased together to form a scowl as she discerned what the latest discovery meant. "So... does that make Thean the sixth kingdom of the world of Travian?"

"We're not yet sure at the moment, Sol," Avery answered looking baffled himself. "The Cabrians might have just drawn that island on the map so that we would assume that it really exists and would lead us off course from our real destination."

"Ave's right," I agreed letting go of my nervousness because of all the royalists' presence all around me. "We can't just assume right away that the island exists. And until we find out that it's real we can't simply name it as the 'sixth kingdom' of the world of Travian."

Solaire seemed slightly astonished by my sudden explanation. Then she threw a glare of irritation at my direction and said, "If that island really does exist then it would certainly pose a threat to all of us."

Avery opened his mouth to say something when Learnah Hadley interrupted him by looking up from the map and saying to the three of us, "This isn't exactly what the prophecy has stated."

"Mother?" Solaire asked, curiosity and bewilderment written all over her face, all of the formalities forgotten. "What prophecy are you talking about?" It suddenly occurred to me that even though she is a Davian she's still kept in the dark about certain things regarding the fight against Altherea.

"The Enaran Prophecy," the Learnah of Batidalle answered somberly. "The prophecy that will determine the fate of the five kingdoms in the world of Travian." Then to my utmost surprise she snapped her fingers and a rolled-up scroll appeared on her hands - a scroll which looked exactly similar to the scroll that Avery and I had seen back at the Enaran Avilar.

"Is that -?" Avery began to say when he recognized it but for the second time around the Learnah cut across him and then started to read the contents of the scroll.

Six Royalists must heed the call

To save the five nations from its impending fall

A traitor in your midst

Holds the key to your clever gist

An infinite number of deaths shall be expected

From the Royal who has risen from the depths of darkness

"That's not right," I frowned in confusion. When they all turned to look at me I said hesitantly, "From what I could remember when Avery and I went to the Enaran Avilar and Ave read the prophecy, it said five royalists not six."