My Life

I heard a faint knock on my dressing room door.

"Come in" I'm expecting it to be Cami my best friend and maid of honor

"Jazz.. Please come with me" he says

I look up from my make up palette and see Jimin standing in the doorway.

"Jimin what are you doing here?"
I stand only wearing my bra, panties and stockings.

"You know what I'm doing, you're making a mistake. I can make you happy. Please baby, come with me"

He reaches out and caresses my cheek.
His touch still makes me weak.
I feel a slight quivering in the pit of my stomach.

His lips are on me within seconds, his hands roaming my body.

"Jimin, it's my wedding day" I whisper

"Tell me to stop and I will" he says nibbling on my neck.

But I don't.. God why didn't I?

His fingers undo my bra allowing him to twirl around my pink nipples.
Once hardened he flicks it with his
finger.
His hands running down my stomach into my panties.

He feels the warmth coming from moist undies. He runs is finger along the wet fabric.

"See how wet you are... For me" he whispers.

He wastes no time. He unzips his pants freeing his large erection and literally tears off my panties making me Yelp.

Backing me up against the wall he lodges me on the counter and forces himself into me.

Letting out a loud moan I hold on to his shoulders as he covers my mouth trying to muffle my cries.

"Oh yes, this is what you love isn't it baby? Can he give it to you like this? Huh?" He teases me

I hold on to his hair, tugging it tightly... My back slamming against the wall.

"Jazzy tell me you love me.. Tell me" Jimin demands

"Jimin.. Oh God I love you" I moan

Hiking my leg up he fucks me harder.

"I can't be without you baby, do you hear me?" He asks.."Baby?... Baby..
BABY?"

"BABY" he shakes me...

"What?" I eventually wake up

"You were dreaming.. Are you ok? You sounded like you were in pain" Jungkook says.

I sit up in bed, rubbing my head.

"Oh God, just another bad night again." I'm sorry I woke you.

"No worries sweetheart, I should get up anyways. I have a meeting this morning with the board of directors. Then lunch with your father. Don't wait for me on dinner since I may be late tonight, I have that conference call with VP of sales." He says making his way to the shower.

"Ok baby I say" laying back down.
Thinking of my dream. Well.. actually it wasn't a dream. It really happened.
It was about 6 yrs ago. Jimin and I met while in college. He was the rebellious type. He caught my attention right away.
We went out for drinks and one thing led to another and..boom we're in love.. We'll I was. He wasn't quite there. After a few months of dating I was tired of just sex, I wanted a relationship, I wanted more from him. He didn't.

We went our separate ways, it was a very hard break-up for me.
I started going to the gym to take out my frustrations that I had when I saw .. him.