When Business Calls

"Mi amor, what are you doing in here" I ask him while he continues to play with my panties.

"I don't know what's gotten into me, I think it's that dress"

"Well... We can certainly wait until we get home." I fix his shirt and tie.

"Why do I love you so much even when you turn me down?" He asks

"I certainly don't turn you down, but given the fact that my father is here.. It's probably a good idea that we don't get caught again. Remember when he caught us when we were first dating?"

"Yes... How could I forget? He threatened to cut me in pieces and toss me into the sea"

"Obviously he wouldn't do that" I laugh

"Well it still scared me"

"Considering you were my first serious boyfriend I brought home he had to intimidate someone." I say kissing him.

Casually I walk back out to the table and Jungkook follows shortly after.

"So Jimin how long have you been dating Akeno?" Jungkook asks as he sits down.

Turning, I look at Jimin as he pauses to answer.

"We just met a few weeks ago and just struck up a friendship. It just took off from there"

"That's how I met my love, as friends first" my father adds in.

Noticing the waiter bringing our food, I use that opportunity to change the subject.

"Oh thank goodness the food is here I'm starving"

"Me too" adds my father

While we eat Jungkook and Mr. Chow discuss business again.

I try not to pay attention to Jimin and Akeno making small talk but it's making me extremely jealous.

"Jasmine dear where did you get those lovely earrings? They are exquisite" Mrs. Chow asks from across the table.

"Why thank you, actually Jungkook just gave them to me tonight." I turn to him smiling.

"They're not half as beautiful as she is" he says

"Ahh such young love" she says sipping her Brandy.

"Jungkook is a very good man to my Mija" my father adds his two cents in.

"Excuse me while I take this" Jimin stands pointing to his cell phone.

I watch him walk away and disappear. Within a few minutes I feel my phone buzz with a text message.

Looking at my phone it's Jimin.
"This is killing me, I don't know how much I can take of this"

"I'm sorry, what am I supposed to do" I respond back.

"Please come to my place in the morning"

"I'll try"

"No Jazzy, I'm not asking"

"Ok" I text back.

"Everything ok?" Jungkook asks peaking over.

"Yes Mi amor, it was Cami asking if we we're meeting for coffee in the morning" I kiss him.

Just then the waiter comes around to clear the plates.

"Would anyone care for dessert?" He asks

"Yes I'll take the Chocolate Marjolaine to go please" Jungkook says.

I look at him snuggling up to his side.
"Do you plan on sharing that with me?"

"Of course" he winks