Just Stopping By

I arrive at the offices and walk past Dohee's desk.

Arriving at Jungkook's door I lean in to listen if he's in the phone. I hear nothing but clicking on the keyboard.

I knock on the and enter before he even says anything.

His eyes widen as I enter the room locking the door behind me.

"Hello beautiful" he says sitting up in his chair setting down the phone as he was about to make a phone call.

I make my move straight to him and stop in front of his desk.

"You didn't come to bed last night"
I say making my way around his desk trailing my finger on the table.

Stretching his legs and rolling back in his chair he intertwines his hands together.

"Yes I'm sorry baby, I wanted to give you time because..."

"Shhhh" I hush him with my finger.

"I spoke to Mr. Lee today and he informed me on how you found him and Gi a place to stay. And you also gave him a job here at the warehouse, is that true?"

I now walk back to the front of the desk.

His eyes follow me.

"Yes baby, I had received a call from George regarding the last funeral expenses and I asked about their well being."

"That was very sweet of you, I think you need a reward"

"You do?" He smiles

"Uh huh" I smile removing my coat to show I'm wearing one of his white dress shirts and black lingerie.

"Wow that's sexy.. Wait is that my shirt?" He asks propping himself up

I quickly drop to my knees crawling to his legs. My fingers trace his thighs making him very nervous.

"Baby did you lock the door?"

"Yes darling" I say unzipping his pants pulling out his erection.

My mouth already inches away from the swollen tip, I circle around it putting it entirely in my mouth.

He jumps back. "Easy Jazz... It's been awhile"

Wrapping my tiny fingers around the base of his cock, I proceeded to let my warm mouth cover the entire length of his semi hard erection.

My hand stroking him until he grows into full length. I hear him breathing through his teeth.

"Take off the shirt" he whispers through his pants.

With him still in my mouth I remove the white shirt tossing it to the side.
His hands paws at my breasts.

"You're so fucking sexy" he says grabbing the curls of my hair holding it up out of my face.

I bob up and down on his throbbing cock, each time I come back up he pushes my head down further.. gagging me.

My lips red and numb I continue to lick up and down his long shaft paying attention to his swollen scrotum.

"Take the bra off" he demands now
knowing exactly what he wants.

I pull away from him still under the desk removing my bra.

He watches my breast fall from the lingerie, my nipples fully erect.

He can't help himself reach out to touch them. Squeezing them together I slide his cock between them. Letting my saliva be the lubricant.