He Won't Let Go

The next morning Jungkook had already left for work before I woke so I had my breakfast alone on the balcony.

The city was just buzzing below me when I get my morning phone call from Cami

"Hey you!" She says in a chipper voice

"Good morning"

"How was your night?"

"It was good. Jungkook and I had dinner with a new employee then came home and went to bed. How bout you?"

"Ugh.. Let me show how to do this communicating thing."

(Laughing)
"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you never share anything good or juicy that goes on with you"

"Yes I do"

"Ok.. ask me what I did last night"

"What did you do last night Cami?"

"Namjoon and I got some take out, then we took a walk up to the frozen yogurt place on Harmony Street then came home and watched some movie that I can't remember"

"Why can't you remember? Were you drinking?"

"Hell no, Joon fucked me doggy style then I passed out"

"This is why I don't ask"

"But I want to know with you" she laughs.

"Jungkook didn't fuck me doggy style"

"Just give me details that's all I want, he's a good looking guy. I just imagine him doing all these freaky things to you"

"Ok ok, I'll try to tell you more stuff how about that"

"That works for me.. So did you guys have sex last night?"

(Laughing) "No I'm sorry to disappoint you"

"Oh my God you have the sex life of my 80 yr old abuela, are we working out today or what?"

"No I'm sorry, I'm starting at the hospital today at 9:00"

"Well ok then. Call me later and let me know how it goes. Love you"

"Love you too"

I giggle to myself and think of our conversation. She is something.

I gather my hair put it in a bun, fill my coffee cup and walk out the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Jeon" Minho smiles at me.

"Good morning Minho, please call me Jasmine. How long have you been driving us now?"

"Uh Four years ma'am"