Date Night

"I'll give you my address, you can come over now" he says

Jimin gives me his address to his apartment and I have Minho drop me off a block away from it.

Waking up the stairs to the red brick building I feel the jealousy rise in my body thinking of Jungkook saying plus one

Before I could even knock, Jimin opens the door in some jogging pants with no shirt on.

I walk inside and set my purse down. It looks like a place he would live in. Very modern, clean and immaculate.

Walking around I see no signs of any females being around.

"Jimin.."

"Hmmm?" He says coming from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist nuzzling my neck.

"Nevermind" I say turning towards him. Twirling my arms around his neck.
His full lips consume mine.

"I love surprise visits" he says lifting my shirt up to pull it up over my head.

"No no not right now baby" I say holding my shirt down.

He pouts letting his head fall to my neck placing kisses on my collar bone.

"Jungkook told me about dinner tonight"

"Hmm" he moans still kissing my neck, working his hands up and down my the sides of my body.

"He also mentioned you'd be bringing a date with you tonight"

"Oh he did, did he?" He continues kissing. Giving me a little giggle

"Jimin, this isn't funny. Who are you bringing?"

"What are you jealous?" He pulls away looking at how serious my face is.

"What if I am?" I grab him by his waist tugging him closer to me.

"I don't know..I kinda like it. It's sexy"

"Stop Jimin, who is it? Do you sleep with her?"

He laughs... grabbing me and nuzzling me.

Slapping him on his chest.
"FINE! Don't answer me. I need to get going"

Trying to pull from his grip, I avoid eye contact.

"Hey hey... No I'm not sleeping with her. You've got nothing to worry about"

He brushes the loose hairs out of my face.
"I know.. who am I to be jealous? but I am. I don't like it."

"Come here" he whispers pulling my face just inches away from him.
"Kiss me" his breath is on my lips, causing me to quiver like it was our first time. His gaze is intense as he watches me. Holding my breath he presses his lips against mine releasing hundreds of butterflies in my stomach.

Taking his hand he caresses my cheek before grabbing the back of my neck pulling me in closer to him. It was a much different side of him I haven't seen yet.