Fun While It Lasted

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks

"Just keep the blindfold on and don't you dare take it off" I threaten him putting the car into park.

Running around to the passenger side I quickly open the door helping him out.

"Ok, watch your step. Careful.."

"Jazzy.. What are you doing now"

"Will you just please be quiet... Ok ok, you can take the blindfold off" I say standing next to him waiting for his reaction.
Except I didn't get one.

"Jimin?... What's the matter?"

He looks at the huge townhouse that we're standing in front of

He looks at the huge townhouse that we're standing in front of. The same one we walked past for the past 4 months, the one that we said we wanted to put an offer on if it ever came up for sale.

"It can be ours baby, we can start our family, and get our animals, have our life that we talked about and.."

"Jasmine no"

He never calls me Jasmine

"Jimin, why?"

He starts walking to the car.

"Jimin"

"Jazz I'm not that guy for you."

"What are you talking about? Of course you are"

He sits in there drivers seat.

"Are you getting in?" He asks

"Jimin this is what we wanted, what we talked about. We can have it.. Now to don't want it? Or is it just with me?"

"Jazzy.. Don't be ridiculous. Just get in"

"No.. If you're not the guy for me, then I'm not going any further with you."

"Get in the car"

"No" I start walking.

"JAZZ" he yells

"JAZZ" he shakes me..

"Huh?.. Oh God I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"You were moaning like you were having a bad dream. Are you ok?" Jimin asks me.

"Yes I'm fine" I look at my phone. It's 8:04am.

"I should probably get back to my room before the girls look for me.

"At least shower with me" he pouts.

"Well when you pout like that I just can't refuse"

We shower together among other things.. Jimin then sits in his towel on the bed.

"I'm using your lotion from the hotel" I say rubbing my hands together then rubbing it over my legs.

"Hmmm" he says watching me