Falling...

"That was the longest night of my life" he smiles grabbing my hand pulling me inside.

"Jimin I know I shouldn't ask" I say as he paws at my body kissing my neck.

"What baby ask me anything" he pulls my face closer slipping his tongue in my mouth gentle but demanding.

All while his hands unzip the back of my skirt.

Stepping out of it, my fingers run through his hair.
"Did you do anything with Akeno?"

His actions come to a halt.
"What?.. no. Don't be silly. I needed someone to bring as a date. She's a friend. I know her boyfriend."

"Does she know about us?"

"No I wouldn't dare." He says going to sit on the arm of the couch. "Now take off your top and walk to me"

I remove my turtle neck and toss it aside then walk over to him.

Staring at my body covered in marks by Jungkook he seems disgusted with me.

"No no no.. I mean walk to me" he grins devilishly.

I spin and come back around. This time lifting my hair, and swaying my hips and I drop to my knees and crawl the rest of the way to him.

Spreading his legs he opens them for me to crawl between.

Reaching his legs I run my hands up his thighs yanking his sweats down. His large cock bounces free ready to be touched.

Tracing my tongue along the big vein that throbs along his shaft. I see his eyes roll to the back of his head.

Using my hand I hold his cock steady while relaxing my throat to let him penatrate the back of my tonsils.

He gets very vocal when I bob up and down on it making my mouth wet.

"Fuck.. Jazzy just like that" he grabs my hair pushing my head down further.
Switching off between my mouth and my hands I stroke his cock until taste the saltiness of his precum.

Pulling me up to his face, he grabs my neck. "I hate seeing his marks on you"

"Jimin...I" I start to say.

"Shhh" he hushes me, dragging his finger down my lip. Shoving it into my mouth.

I grab his hand sucking on his index finger seductively looking him in his eyes.

He grabs me quickly, taking me in his arms backing up to the huge window looking out the city.
Pressing me against the cold glass his hands grip my ass while I hold on to his neck, he removes my panties.

My heels digging into his plump firm ass.

Pushing his length into me I let out a loud yelp. His head falls to my neck where he sucks at it hard leaving his own marks.

"Jimin.. God oh God" I whine

Grunting he thrusts hard into me, pushing his thighs against me.

"Do you want me?" He pants

"YES Jimin.. I want you..." I tug at his hair forcing him to kiss me

His lips fall to the most sensitive spot of my neck.
Arching my back I dig my nails into his bicep.
He circles his pelvis fucking me slowly as he watches.

Lowering me down from the window he moves to the couch.

"Bend over baby, I want to see those sexy legs from the back"