Celos (Jealousy)

"What? I needed help with the zipper" I say quickly trying to cover myself.

She gives me a look of disbelief.

"You must be the bride.." Jimin says in a very feminine voice acting a bit...

"OH.. You're.." Cami starts to say

"In a relationship?" He finishes.."Oh yes sweetie.. Me and my poopsie have been together now for over 2 years now. I'm just waiting for him to pop the question"

Trying to hold back my laughter I walk over to the racks and flip through the dresses.

"Damn.. He's sexy as hell. Why are all the good ones either taken or gay?" She says holding up a dress.

Shrugging my shoulders I continue to flip through the dresses.

"OH damn now I know where I know him from.. He's in our salsa class.. remember?" Cami says poking my side

"Really?"

"Yeah damn.. No wonder he dances so sexy"

"Yeah" I laugh... "So do you like this one?" I flatten the dress I'm wearing out and turn looking at her from behind.

"Ya know I think I do, I'll have to have the other girls come and theirs"

"I don't want you to think you like it, I want you to love it. So do you?" I ask twirling in front of her.

"Yes I definitely do." She smiles

We finish at the dress store and I walk her to her car.

"So next week let's get together and get things ready for the wedding video" I say hugging her goodbye.

"Oh yeah, Joon will be gone most nights next week. He's got this huge case he's working on for the city and he's been doing alot of over time. He won't bother us for sure"

"Ok sounds great"

I head over to Jimin's place since he gave me a key.
Unlocking the door, I see him napping on the couch.
Kneeling down to him I kiss his lips trying not to wake him.

He grabs my face holding me to him

"I missed you" he says

"I missed you too" I kiss him back feeling my face flush.
The feeling of me missing Jungkook slowly fades away as Jimin takes my mind elsewhere.

"What do you think should we get ready and go out?" He says sitting up.

We get ready for dinner and dancing.
After eating some Mexican food we head over to a small club in the city next to ours.

"Wow I never knew this place existed" I say holding on to his arm as we enter.