Piece of Cake

I awake the next morning still feeling really groggy.

"Good morning beautiful" Jungkook says still laying next to me.

I'm startled at first, surprised he hasn't gotten up yet for work.

I settle into his arms.
"Good morning" I smile up at him.

He brushes the loose hairs out of my face.

"I think you should maybe talk to Dr. Kijung" he says

"Why?"

"Well because you were wandering the streets last night and you don't know how you got there"

"I wasn't wandering Jungkook, I needed to..."

"Needed to what? Something could of happened to you last night and if you didn't call me I wouldn't have known where you were."

I sit up now and lean against the headboard.

"I just needed some time by myself that's all"

He grabs my hand and then my chin to make me look at him.

"And that's okay but when you don't know where you are... that frightens me"

I can tell in his eyes that I really did give him a scare last night, and as much as I hate to admit it I was quite scared too.

Did I just zone out?
I've never had to deal with such grief before.

"Please just promise me you'll talk to me" he says.. his eyes now turning red around the rims

"Of course I will sweetheart" I grab his face and kiss him softly.

"I need to get ready for work.., tell me what are your plans for today?"

Shuffling in the bed I pulled the covers up around under my arms.

"Cami will be picking me up around 11, we are going cake testing this afternoon."

"Well that sounds lovely.. I'm surprised she didn't want Namjoon to go with" he says grabbing his things for the shower.

"No Namjoon has pretty much left everything up to her"

He hovers over the bed.
"Do you remember our cake testing and that raspberry sauce?" He smiles

"How could I forget mi amor, if you don't get in the shower now you're really going to be late"

"How late?"

"Jeon Jungkook GO!" I spank him

"Okay okay"

I lay for just a little bit longer and then get dressed and head downstairs.

The smell of fresh brewed coffee wakes me up.

I pour myself a cup and sit Criss-Cross on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come down

It's one of those days where you just don't want to go out at all.
Looking outside I can see the rain coming down hard on the windows just a very blah Day.